eBay RARE 1963 Scanlens Johnny Raper - Poor condition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picture says a 1000 words! Certainly a lot of interest.. If something is poor than its not worth anything really.. Fair means its has some value...

Shame.....

I would say Poor rather than Fair as these are a description of the card not anything really to do with value.

I'm sure you will get reasonable coin for it as those St George supporters are idiots.

Good luck

Ross

Picture says a 1000 words! Certainly a lot of interest.. If something is poor than its not worth anything really.. Fair means its has some value...

I can only think of 1 word when I look at that picture... Good luck with it all the same!!

Good on you for listing it. As they say, ' it is worth what someone is willing to pay for it".

I reckon you will get a fair price for it!

One man's trash is another man's treasure. I once bought a roached Scanlens set because it reminded me of my childhood.

I am actually going to put it on my desk at work as a talking point...
One of the best ways to display and promote the industry in view of others. A $10 card that will open thoughts in peoples minds. Especially when you tell who ever asks that in mint condition it would be worth $1500. Money well spent and outcome priceless. Best idea this year award to owen.
P.S there could not be to many of these cards left around. You got a bargain

One of the best ways to display and promote the industry in view of others. A $10 card that will open thoughts in peoples minds. Especially when you tell who ever asks that in mint condition it would be worth $1500. Money well spent and outcome priceless. Best idea this year award to owen.
P.S there could not be to many of these cards left around. You got a bargain
yeah, never thought of it like that Moz, as a collector I would not have it in my collection like that.
thinking outside of the box good on Owen for getting what he wants.

Hi, I was the under-bidder on this card on eBay and I say good luck to you and well done, Owen! For the average person, being able to afford a card of this type from 1963 or 1964 in good condition means winning Lotto first! The chance to pick up a legendary player for 11 bucks seems a pretty good deal to me even if it is in poor condition. Think of what you can buy nowadays at the shops for $11! That may last just a few days but this card has survived over 50 years. And when you have the means you can always look for a better one down the track.
P.S I was intending to bid higher but was too busy watching the Brisbane Winter Carnival on Sky and forgot the auction was ending that Saturday afternoon! Anyway good on you, Owen!​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom