rant time..

lostones

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Winston
em8e5 is a joke.

I sold a $600 card to a member here, but when I went to ship it, I found out it was really expensive. Around $80 or the cheaper $50 option would have taken 2 months to arrive. Anyways, the buyer didn't want to pay anymore for shipping, which I totally understand.

So em8e5 had shown interest in the card and mentioned he/she? would pay $650 for it. I really wanted to get the money from them before I refunded the other buyer, but thats not really fair. So I made the refund and since then I've been waiting for em8e5 to pay. They knew the exact situation.. they knew I would have shipped to the original buyer if I didn't have another option.. and here they go and convince me to cancel the transaction.... just so they can freaking run away from me. They don't even have the courtesy to tell me they don't want the card anymore.

Kept on telling me they would pay asap. They would pay once I made the transaction thread.. blah blah. I know they have seen my messages, cause I messaged them on youtube. So annoyed cause I find myself chasing people for money. I don't know how many times people have bid on my auctions on ebay and never paid.

It wastes so much time. A week for the auction to run, then 5 days to let the person pay, then 4 more days for the unpaid claim thing, then another week when I re list the item and then waiting for the next person to pay. STOP COMMITTING TO CARDS THAT YOU CANNOT AFFORD TO BUY.

.. and this isn't even the first time this has happened to me with this card. Another person bought the card for $675 on ebay and then messaged me and said they couldn't take it anymore...

I think it is good that you are sort of warning the rest of us about non-paying bidders. Would you care to share more information on the exact Ebay item and the name of the bidder (Ebay name). Cheers Alex

I think it is good that you are sort of warning the rest of us about non-paying bidders. Would you care to share more information on the exact Ebay item and the name of the bidder (Ebay name). Cheers Alex

With the $675 transaction... I don't want to give up his info cause he handled the situation a lot better. He offered me $20 for my troubles and cancelled the transaction on ebay so I could get the fees back. I can understand that he had full intention of buying the card, but something just came up. It happens...

there are just too many to list all the people you should block... furryfriendzboutique, b-ballcardsz923, elf64, hofc2010, garretjames, castle-made-of-sound etc... non payers or people that ripped me off.. I don't even keep track of them all

Damn that sucks mate, i was really looking forward to owning that MJ too now i've spent all my paypal :(
If you still have it in a few months time i might try and get it off you again ;)

Damn, you've really gotten the rough end of the pineapple there mate - several times over by the sounds of it! down't write OCT off over one member who I've never even come across before - 99% of people on here are legit and knowing tat you're dealing with good and honest basketball collectors makes the world of difference. Best place to buy, sell and trade in my opinion!

Damn, you've really gotten the rough end of the pineapple there mate - several times over by the sounds of it! down't write OCT off over one member who I've never even come across before - 99% of people on here are legit and knowing tat you're dealing with good and honest basketball collectors makes the world of difference. Best place to buy, sell and trade in my opinion!

Yea.. I don't hold anything against the OCT community. One bad apple doesn't represent all of you.

what i dont understand is why the hell does it cost $80 to post? i just brought a PMG and it cost $26 bucks from the US and it arrived within 5 days.....why does it cost an extra 60 bucks to get from canada?

Back
Top Bottom