Raiders Vs Panthers Pickups!!!

Nathraider

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Steve
eBay User
nathraider
Hi everyone thanks for your comments on our previous posts:)

Here are the cards we had signed the other night.

Have now finished our signed classic raiders team set from last year :)

A couple of the purtells are for our fellow ozcardtrader Victor the Viking :) who had to leave so we got them signed for him

100_3955.jpg

100_3960.jpg

100_3962.jpg

Nice pickups.

Thanks again for getting the Purtell cards for me after I couldn't stick around any longer :thumbsup: They were the last cards needed for my signed Classic and Telegraph 09 Raiders sets.

nice centenaries mate. your pritchard looks heaps diffenrent to mine but ??? also did petro do yours with the #10 on there he only does then with that now, i quite like the idea of the number on there and nice cards mate

nice centenaries mate. your pritchard looks heaps diffenrent to mine but ??? also did petro do yours with the #10 on there he only does then with that now, i quite like the idea of the number on there and nice cards mate

I
nah mate i dont think he did by the look of it no number 10 then again it looks a bit different again to the one he signed for us last year. Maybe he only does that for Panthers fans:)

Pritchard sigs could well be different to yours u know how they r the players sometimes they change their sigs for heaps of reasons eg it could be a quickie they where in a rush to go or there is a heap of fans, they where in a bad mood after a loss or they just dont like the look of you lol or they just change because they want to

my pritchard was done by my uncle after a training session he did just come back from tonsillitis. according to my uncle petero does them all with a #10. might have been in a rush but. once again love the centenaries mate

sweet stuff there:)keep these pics comin'

hope you get some more next week

Back
Top Bottom