Raiders / NRL want list

I have just joined this site and have a full Raiders 2001 impact set, 2002 Challenge set, 2003 Select set and a 2004 Select set you can have. I had them put away in a box for a while and I would prefer they go to someone that needs them. All I ask that if you know of someone that has signed Mal Meninga cards that I may trade or buy please let me know.
Best Regards,
Bob

Hi mate,

That is extremely generous of you!! As for signed Mal cards I will keep my eye out but I don't know of anyone at the moment.

My postage details are Brendan Blyth at 8 Beris Creacent Kuraby QLD 4112

Again cheers for the gesture

Brendan

I have just joined this site and have a full Raiders 2001 impact set, 2002 Challenge set, 2003 Select set and a 2004 Select set you can have. I had them put away in a box for a while and I would prefer they go to someone that needs them. All I ask that if you know of someone that has signed Mal Meninga cards that I may trade or buy please let me know.
Best Regards,
Bob

do you have any other signed girdlers other than the one on ebay?

and sorry for hijacking your thread brendan.

Hi mate,

That is extremely generous of you!! As for signed Mal cards I will keep my eye out but I don't know of anyone at the moment.

My postage details are Brendan Blyth at 8 Beris Creacent Kuraby QLD 4112

Again cheers for the gesture

Brendan

Brendan, I have an "extremely ultra rare" Grand Final fully signed, raiders game worn jersey up for sale, I am looking at offers before I go listing it.
Dave.

do you have any other signed girdlers other than the one on ebay?

and sorry for hijacking your thread brendan.

Sorry but this is the only one I have at present. I had others but sold them some time ago. If there are any other cards you are after just let me know as I still have a fair few signed cards stashed away.
Best Regards,
Bob

Hi Buddy just picked up 2013 Tazos 21 and 40 for you ill send them soon .

Cheers Rob

Hi Mate no $$$ you know me,wait till Ellite comes out we will work something out ill hold the tazos till next week i might get more like the last few i sent :D

Hey Brandan I have a few cards on your want list if you are interested, I have 94 master's 95, 103,
1995 s1 commons 21, 19, 216, mega mal no redemption card,
1995 s2 commons 27, 203, 210,
1995 s3 commons 8, 9, 71, 83, 102, 106, and a revolutionaries Ricky Stuart, let me know if you are interested in a trade for maybe league sensation Morris, give me a pm if you are interested
Cheers Wayne

Back
Top Bottom