quickest player in the nrl

Michael Jennings....Matt Bowen.....Billy Slater.....Josh Morris.... and countless more :)
Brplat

tough one to call Hayney,the morris boys,Inglis and so on there are so many bolters in the nrl and it does depend on how much work these guys have done in the game,just dont know

I think guys like Slater and Stewart are way quicker over the 50 than the 100. Maybe someone like Inglis over the 100, very well balanced runner. And Hayne would be up there too.

I agree with this statement.

Slater and co have pace and acceleration, but inglis over 100 metres is without a doubt one of the fastest in the NRL

hahhah and jamie Soward is pretty darn quick, and yes so are the morris twins.

Eric Grothe is the fastest at Parra so it couldn't be Hayne. Stewarts knee injury looks to have slowed him a little though he's still quick. Saw Jennings live when he scored that 110m try against the roosters earlier in the year. He really motors.

There was a player who played for eastern suburbs in the late 80's early 90's called David Michael.

I remember being at the Sydney Sports Ground and Eric Grothe Senior got an intercept on his own try line, set up field with no-one in front of him and Michael caught him 75 meters later on the Roosters 22 meter line. people in the crowd were shocked. After the match Kerry Boustead was interviewed and admitted Michael beat him in a 100 meter sprint at training by 4 meters......enough said

Back
Top Bottom