quickest player in the nrl

nzwarriors#1

what ya gonna do!!!!!
Real Name
Shane Carter
Who is the quickest player over 100 metres in the nrl. It is often inconclusive in games as players will have head starts over others. So what do you think.:wave:

Yeah i remember the great Andrew Ettingshausen racing two people, Martin Offiah and Lee Oedenryan << Probably spelt incredibly wrong. I dont really know who would be the quickest right now, i do love seeing Brett Stewart and Billy Slater in full flight though.
Kevin Locke seems to have a bit of pace though.

Offiah was quick for sure. I would have to say locke would be right up the top. Too bad the Warriors are playing dismally at the moment.

I think guys like Slater and Stewart are way quicker over the 50 than the 100. Maybe someone like Inglis over the 100, very well balanced runner. And Hayne would be up there too.

what about Skinny Byrne. Hahaha if only he stepped back on the inside of sattler, his pace wouldnt have been questioned as much over the years. Sattler had the angle on him. Im pretty confident in 2003 that skin dog would have paced of sattler over the 100.

One of the Morris twins maybe...Jennings seems very quick as well.

It's hard to tell sometines because they might be carrying an injury or have made 20 tackles and 10 hit ups when they then chase someone fresh.

In the past it would be hard to go past Blacklock or Dallas.

Willie Mason, Ive never seen anyone move quicker out of the way when there is a big bloke coming to put a shot on him

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

In all seriousness though, i would give my vote to jennings

Slater or Inglis... Inglis is heaps fast but just doesnt show it as often as he only goes as fast as necessary and doesnt go over the top

Wow that's a hard one to choose,

Got a few,

Chris Lawrence, Jennings, Wolfman, Hayne, Kemp, Slater....:thumbsup:

Over 100 metres.....
It really is a two part answer.... with and without ball in hands.
Ball in hands - Hayne
Ball not in hands - Ingliss or Stewart

Over 50 metres......
Ball in hand..... Matty Bowen
Ball not in hands.... Slater

william zillman has a bit of toe ,both the morris boys, and kevin locke is a flyer aswell....

Phil Graham burnt him off with the ball in hand on the weekend, even after all his injuries. Think Zillman is more quick acceleration.

This is my 10, in no particular order.

slater
inglis
locke
hayne
morris bro's
david simmons
kemp
d wolf man williams
c lawrence, who burned off Slater to win the game round 7
nathan merritt

Back