Quick NRL Trading Card Survey - High End Cards

Have to say this is a pretty telling vote:

1536030601501.png

It seems you go out of your way to help the collector,s on this forum,and also in other ways.Hope Esp/Tla take notice in what you do.As i have said before,you and michael do an outstanding job in keeping the rugby league collecting alive.Proud to call you my friend.Oh have you shown your wife your new basketball cards yet.

It seems you go out of your way to help the collector,s on this forum,and also in other ways.Hope Esp/Tla take notice in what you do.As i have said before,you and michael do an outstanding job in keeping the rugby league collecting alive.Proud to call you my friend.Oh have you shown your wife your new basketball cards yet.

While I wont talk on Michaels behalf, but a lot of time and effort goes into putting up ideas for releases that I think would work both from a collectability point of view and also a commercial point of view. I now know enough of the behind the scenes challenges that companies face especially in terms of costs/logistics etc.....so these arent half baked ideas there is actually a lot of planning that goes into them.

There are some really good ideas that have been thrown up in the survey.....some of which could potentially have a lot of merit.

As for telling my wife about my maildays......never!

I think a lot of people would like every team to have a patch but not at the expense of the normal sigs and overall hit distribution. I think that could have been clarified in the survey

What about still having Young Guns Signatures but jersey patch autos in place of the league sensations?

Back
Top Bottom