Question to the West Coast Fans!! 2000 Team Coach

patterz123

#1 B.Cuz Collector
Real Name
Daniel
eBay User
paternitis
Hey Guys

Some would know about the first year of Team Coach trading cards, the 2000Team Coach release or rather "non release".

If not, it was suppost to be the first year for Team Coach, but didn't end up going ahead and only a low amount of promo sets were released into the market. (From what has been told/heard)

There is a seller on ebay selling quite a few of the AFL club's 2000 Team Coach sets.

Very rare sets right here, but at a premium price.

Would a diehard West Coast Fan be interested in splitting this lot??

AFL TEAM 2000 EAGLES TEAM SET (36)-Ultra Rare!! - eBay Other Trading Cards, Trading Cards, AFL, Australian Rules, Sport. (end time 01-Jun-09 20:45:58 AEST)

It is alot of dollars and kind of a shame to break up a complete team set but i need the cousins cards for my collection (6 different cards per players, six players per team set) and really didn't want to/can't afford the whole lot!

Thought i'd just put it out there .. and at the least just let people know if they are unaware of these sets on ebay atm.

They don't look super flash, but are suppost to be quite limited and a cool concept to have 6 different cards per player with a different picture on each.

If anyone is interested in going in on the set,
i would just be after the 6 Cousins cards and would pay around $20 per card = $120.

That is over a third of the auction price and no doubt each of the 30remaining cards would easily fetch a small premium if sold individually due to their rarity, or kept for a pc fan. A few club legends in this lot -
Glen Jakovich, David Wirrpunda, Michael Gardiner, Phillip Matera, Scott Cummings.

Would even put a little extra $$ in and keep another player from the set, to help even out the sale price more in others favour!!

Cheers guys,
doubt anyone is keen ... but no harm in trying!
Many more team sets their for over club fans aswell, just wish i had a money tree!!!

Cheers,
Daniel.

P.S. - If anyone owns a set, would love to hear about it/see some pics!

Back
Top Bottom