Qld qld qld again

If Beau Scott, Trent Merrin, Trent Hodgkinson or James Tamou copped 10 in the bin like they probably should have rather than just put on report it could have been a whole lot worse.

But you will never win. The only reason NZ won the ANZAC test this year was because there were too many NSW players weighing down the side.
I thought there was more Qld players in the test side at least 10 of them and the New Zealand side you have to give credit too for building up a great side over the past few years and Aus side stick with the same old players

I thought there was more Qld players in the test side at least 10 of them and the New Zealand side you have to give credit too for building up a great side over the past few years and Aus side stick with the same old players
I never said there was more NSW players I was just saying the NSW players that did play were weighing the side down.
It was also only 9 QLD players.

Surely ESP will do an Origin release to commemorate 9 wins in 10 years.

One was released for the one off Blues win

Imagine a limited release called 'Decade of Dominance' with a random Mal or Cam Smith auto

The result I thought all along happened but that was pathetic by nsw
I ONLY SAID TO MY OFFSIDER THE PREVIOUS DAY, I know Qld will win, just because of the way nsw forwards dominated in 2, they will want revenge.
I did not expect them to walk all over nsw.
Congrats qld.

No, i am just stating a fact. The way Queensland played on Wednesday night no any given team on planet earth would have matched them. And "Yes" that also means New Zealand.

While i agree the way qld played that night it would be hard for any team to match as virtually everything seemed to work, you are kidding if you think NZ would been beaten worse then NSW

Long gone are the days NZ trying to purely bash Aus out of a game, just doesnt work. Coincidently long gone are the days of NZ getting belted.

If NSW had concentrated on playing footy on Wed, yeah they may have still lost, but it would have been a lot, lot closer.

And the score would be at least 62 - 6. Qld wins easily.

That would have to be the stupidest thing you've ever said. NZ has the best front rowers in the comp, just because QLD can beat a poorly picked NSW side doesn't mean you are the best side in the world. Not sure how you expect QLD to beat NZ (62-6 hahaha) when we have dominated the Aussies over the last 3 tests.

That would have to be the stupidest thing you've ever said. NZ has the best front rowers in the comp, just because QLD can beat a poorly picked NSW side doesn't mean you are the best side in the world. Not sure how you expect QLD to beat NZ (62-6 hahaha) when we have dominated the Aussies over the last 3 tests.
wouldn't be fantastic to see a NZ state of origin, we can all listen to the dogs fight then.

Back
Top Bottom