QLD - 1st November 2015 - Brisbane Table Tennis Centre

Are you going?

• Yes

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How many people here have played pinball machines.
Because at this show will be a pinball tournament,at a cost of $2 per game.Who grow up playing pinball machines why not get back into playing pinballs.
The machines that will be there are,Fishtales & Getaway.

Hope everyone has a great day tomorrow.
I had every intention of attending again, but unfortunately due to an injury and illness, that will not be possible.

I will definitely be at the next one.
Good luck to all thoes on the hunt, and stall holders, i hope its a good show for you.

Marko

We don't have too many shows here in Brisbane. I hope someone can find a way to get trading card shows going again even if it is once or even twice a year. I went to this show today and was very disappointed as to how many card dealers were there. Now I know I am not going to find what I am looking for everytime and I know dealers can't make it to every show, but it would be nice to see a lot more card dealers at these shows. I love collecting cards, hopefully a card show like they had at Mt Gravatt can make a return one day

Had an awesome time today.. Picked up a card I've been chasing for years... Absolutely wrapped..

I was far from disappointed.. Thanks Sonny for another stellar show.

As a NRL / Cricket collector it was a bit light on but I think that is very indicative of the NRL side of the hobby at present. 15 Elite was all but a bust and local Brisbane based dealers seem rarer and rarer these days.

I saw one dealer had Elite 15 for $145 per box and packets of 14 Traders for $1.50ea.

It is disappointing but it is just not worth it at present. Credit to the interstate dealers who make the effort to come up.

I think an NRL day like the one at Mt Gravatt in 2012 could be a good once a year option. If we could get a few onboard and make it a trade day with a few dealers that would be great.

As a NRL / Cricket collector it was a bit light on but I think that is very indicative of the NRL side of the hobby at present. 15 Elite was all but a bust and local Brisbane based dealers seem rarer and rarer these days.

I saw one dealer had Elite 15 for $145 per box and packets of 14 Traders for $1.50ea.

It is disappointing but it is just not worth it at present. Credit to the interstate dealers who make the effort to come up.

I think an NRL day like the one at Mt Gravatt in 2012 could be a good once a year option. If we could get a few onboard and make it a trade day with a few dealers that would be great.

Our Traders were $1.50 PP and our boxes of '15 elite were $85 each.

Back
Top Bottom