• Poll closed .

TCAC

TCAC
Real Name
Sonny
eBay User
tcac_1of1
The second QLD for 2015

brisbane_toy_hobby_fair_1st_november_2015_brisbane_table_tennis_centre_BTTA_apcs.jpg

brisbane_toy_hobby_fair_3rd_may_2015_brisbane_table_tennis_centre_apcs.jpg

1st November 2015
Brisbane Toy & Hobby Fair
Brisbane table tennis centre
86 Green Terrace, Windsor, QLD
Time: 9am-3pm
Admission: adults $4, kids 4-12 yrs, seniors $2, accompanied children FREE

Bus routes: 935 & 953
Train: 9 min walk (700m) from Windsor station
Plenty of FREE onsite parking

LUCKY DOOR PRIZES on the day by our sponsors Elite Sports Property, Banter Toys & Classic Carlectables

Items for sale on the day include:
Die cast model cars and vehicles:
Matchbox, Corgi, Hotwheels, Biante, classic Carlectables, Trax, Dinky, Ikon.
- Trading Cards:
Sports cards - basketball-NBA, baseball, football (AFL, NRL, NFL, soccer), cricket, factory sealed boxes, complete sets and single cards
Non sport cards - TV, movie, complete sets and inserts
- Wide-range of card supplies and accessories
- Pop culture:
action figures, bobble heads, figurines, apparel, posters, giftware, lots more
- Toys: vintage and current, loose and boxed.
- Sports collectables
- Books, magazines, paper ephemera
- Australiana
- Coca Cola
+ lots more
Visit: website
facebook
instagram
twitter

New seller inquiries contact APCS co-coordinator on 1300 727 971 or 0497-544-197

brisbane_toy_hobby_fair_3rd_may_2015_brisbane_table_tennis_centre_apcs.jpg

Last edited:
Can't wait for this show. It will be good to catch up with the few of the members I met there last year, and this time no wife and kids, so I will be able to stay longer than an hour.
C Yall there.

I'm looking forward to this one. Hope to complete some insert sets this time and c what's available in non sports cards. Chasing down some stuff. Don't see a lot of non sports that I am chasing here in australia

Can anyone tell me if any NBA card dealers are on this page/forum and heading to this event.

Great, Can you bring some Isiah Thomas cards... Chasing a lot of commons from 94 - 14.
Have a lot from 83-94 just missing a couple early 'star' cards

I would go if free entry. I didn't spend more than $3 on stuff last time. Dealers wanted more money for cards than they were worth! There has to be a better way?

I would go if free entry. I didn't spend more than $3 on stuff last time. Dealers wanted more money for cards than they were worth! There has to be a better way?

As an unemployed person with a back injury who is scrapping the bottom of the barrel to get by $4 entry is quite reasonable, as for the dealers wanting more then what the cards are worth (something is as valuable as what someone is willing to pay, overpriced to you could be cheap to another person) Also some dealers spend their own money to come to these shows not only to sell but to help people who love the hobby and help bring new interest into the hobby. As for spending $3 I am heading to the show hoping to trade if possible and if I have a few dollars to spend would rather spend it with these traders then with some guy in the states over ebay etc.

I'll be bringing a variety of things to this show. As it has been a while scince the last time I had a stall at a trade show (1996). Hoping to have all my bases covered.
bringing....
NBA, NFL , NHL, NRL, AFL, SOCCER, CRICKET, RUGBY, NON SPORT, GAMING AND SOME COMICS. . Plus whatever else i can fit in the car.
les-elephants if you think something is too expensive, haggle...you'd be surprised what bargains you might snap up.
Hope to see you all there...should be fun...

Back
Top Bottom