pUTTING A PRICE ON A RARE CARD??/

Ratking

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Juan
eBay User
juanurrutia12345
Question how do u go about putting a price on a rare card.

eg . I pulled a 1 of 1, and i it would be hard to price because its a one of one.

I pulled a Rare Remnants triple

David robinson
hakeem olajuwon
Kevin Garnett

The problem comes down to when i want to insurance the card to send it off to grade.

or if i ever wanted to trade it.

due to its rarety i can't find any data.

So question how do u price a card thats rare?

I recently found out the hard way...and parted with a card for a good deal less than what it was worth...Dont be a dope like me !!
Take your time...search ebay for completed and current listings of simular type cards from the last few years.
Should give you a base line figure...
Failing that 1 of our more top end collectors could possibly shed some light on a price for you.
Congrats on the sweet card !!:thumbsup:

Well all I can say is there's a pile of Robinson collectors,and plenty of Hakeem collectors as well!! So u should get plenty!

I'd do what hsv006 said - check out ebay complete listings to see what they've been going for,
Personally I think it's a $200 card but I haven't done any research!!!

Going by beckett the same series of cards but numbered to #25 and GOLD has a BV$ $15 low $30 high.

It also says that a Spectrum set was run which there is only one of each so maybe its some sort of spectrum.

I'd say somewhere around $100 depending on condition....

hmm i wonder about my mehmet okur tagmen, some people have been making offers, but im considering selling it because i want to buy some mods for my car.......

couldnt find anything on beckett, and i can only find logoman on ebay for US$1000+
so its not the best comparison

Back
Top Bottom