Psp

i have a psp slim 2000 with ratchet and clank game and hard case, make me an offer and ill let you know whether or not i want to sell it

bt2455 if you want more than 70 i suggest you leave the thread. im not her to be slack or an idiot just though that the offer you gave me was an insult. for example i can get more as a trade at eb games and they are a massive rip off.

bt2455 if you want more than 70 i suggest you leave the thread. im not her to be slack or an idiot just though that the offer you gave me was an insult. for example i can get more as a trade at eb games and they are a massive rip off.

ok then SORRY mate! i am only 12 mate! and all i was trying to do was sell me PSP :blink:

i have a psp original with hard case with firmware. about 120 games which willkeep you going for months and months.

$200

Dont be a pest Girds. You said make me an offer so i did. Its second hand. MJ_fan is giving a good deal with 120 games for $200. You wanted just the psp and a game for $130! I know which deal i would prefer :)

yeh well i was just saying that i can get a heap more for it a rip off place. if its any consolation good luck with finding a psp , ill levae this thread for you.

Back
Top Bottom