PSA Pippen Pop 1's to Pop 0's

Essellohbeebeewhy

OzCardTrader
Real Name
John
Received my first SMC mail. Service is great, packed well. A bit expensive for the stuff im buying but other than that its a great service.

Grabbed the "alternate" auto of this. Had it before but moved it. Good to have one back
1997-98 Skybox Autographics Alternate.jpg

Knocked this one over, paid way too much but so be it. These are great looking cards. Understated but well designed.

2000-01 Upper Deck MVP Super Script 1of25.jpg

Finally landed this O Pee Chee. When you cross the 2000 card mark of your player, the obscure stuff tends to be the more satisfying. This has eluded me for a while. Had to but a bulk lot and got charged the bulk lot prices at SMC to finally get this one.

1997-98 Topps O-Pee-Chee.jpg

Paid way too much for this Pop 1 which i quickly turned into a Pop 0

2003-04 Black Diamond Gold.jpg

FB_IMG_1638927163695.jpg

Same as this one as well. Paid waaaaaaaaay too much for this. Says Pop 4 but it isnt named correctly so i'm assuming it will be another Pop 1 to Pop 0.

1998-99 Stadium Club First Day Issue TRAN 76of200.jpg

FB_IMG_1638926581345.jpg

And with that gives me every Pippen 1st day issue
All 1DIs.JPG

Glad to see you cracking these bad boys again. I agree with you, I really love that MVP set. I remember busting a box a number of years back and think my /25 was Elden Campbell or someone equally uninteresting but it was a really nicely designed card.

Who ARE you these days..? Panini. Sticker. And actually interested..?
Also I don't think the labelling of that First Day Issue was the only thing wrong, that card looked pretty average condition already!
i've got the /25 version so now my ocd needs that one.

i could care less about condition as you can see.

Back
Top Bottom