PSA or Beckett Slabbed Card Holders

Jacob Rushbrook

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jacob
eBay User
petepunter2011
Hi,
I have a few graded and slabbed cards two I have are huge slabs but the others are normal size.
I am on the lookout for a plastic storage system to sit each card in standing upright and have them on old book shelf that I store my Cleats and Mini Helmets on.
I have seen a few frames but trying to keep my wallspace unclustered for now as I am sure there will be future buys.
I had a look on ebay and just for a small plastic holder to sit them on they are looking around $27 each plus a ludicrous postage amount to Australia.
Anyone know where I can find something like this heres a example of what i am talking about.

I would pay that price but others are quite higher around $27US

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PSA-Display...761?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3ccaf70f89

Thanks Santo and Maso for your responses I will look into both of those sites and make a decision I also found another site selling proper PSA and Beckett ones for $7US and I am waiting to find out how much postage is for 10
but I will look into both those sites and see if they have anything that might suit my needs and be cheaper I am not looking for anything fancy just something to hold them upright on a table.

Cheers Guys for your help

I took a quick look over those sites and more looking for something like this..to stand them upright as the coin site only had ones for ungraded cards and the other site was more a box to store them in
Woobie I didnt see you post at first thanks would you be able just to sit the graded card on that stand without glue or anything as those are rather cheap and small to post so would be a great deal.

http://www.nwcardsupplies.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=31&products_id=224

all good maso I have seen those before and was thinking about it in the past for storage but have a old bookshelf with three levels on it I am using for Gameworn cleats and mini helmet collection I wouldn't mind standing my graded cards for display purposes instead of storing them in those cardboard boxes. I was orignallygoing to buy a new table but thought the unused bookshelf I have sitting around will do the trick and save me some coin to spend on more items instead

Here ya go:

vi-Gallery%20Image.jpeg

vi-Gallery%20Image-463291203.jpeg

vi-Gallery%20Image-1159047771.jpeg

vi-Gallery%20Image-1418541234.jpeg

The PSA Exquisite's don't fit, don't have any BGS ones, but don't imagine they'd fit either...

cheers for the pics they look nice most of my stuff is PSA but have about 3 Beckett ones and those are quite cheap and wouldn't cost much to post Ill put a order in for 5 and see how they go

^ Top stuff!! I havent posted those holders yet man, I just need to find a box of some sort first.

NW are a great resource for a lot of Ultra Pro stuff. Usually they'll do their best to fill a box/bag with as many holders, then do a great price on them!

Back
Top Bottom