Sergio
eBay User
Edac6942
i really think im onto something here.

Have a good look!!!!

This is a real psa 7!!
image.png

This is the psa8 in question!!!!
The copy in psa 8 is that dark copy on the front of the card going around.
Plus the looks more like a 10 than an 8.

Here is the item number 262516100929

image.png

Looks pretty fake to me. I've got a real one (BGS) which looks a lot like the top one here. The colours and print quality are the biggest giveaways but also the PSA label itself doesn't look right. If both these were taken with the same camera and lighting, theres also a lack of detail in the photos, if you look at the crowd behind MJ. Some heads get lost entirely on the reprint.

And you're right, with those corners and that centering, thats more than a PSA 8. It looks better than my BGS 8.5!

Looks pretty fake to me. I've got a real one (BGS) which looks a lot like the top one here. The colours and print quality are the biggest giveaways but also the PSA label itself doesn't look right. If both these were taken with the same camera and lighting, theres also a lack of detail in the photos, if you look at the crowd behind MJ. Some heads get lost entirely on the reprint.

And you're right, with those corners and that centering, thats more than a PSA 8. It looks better than my BGS 8.5!
I can easily say its a fake just by that dark print quality, maybe it got an 8 because of darkened surface issues. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Get real psa:red:

A

Also if you zoom in on and around Mj it all looks pixelated as well on the psa8.

You can manipulate the shit out of a photo these days, even with a basic app like instagram (look at mine). You can make the colours, loud or dull, sharp or soft, saturated (like the top one) or dry. And the bottom one looks like a shitty scan where it pixelates the finer detail more than the main image. Even cropping a photo in paint will reduce the quality and pixelate an image.

Also, note how the vivid top one is on a black background? A camera will auto compensate when a image is dark by saturating the colour.

So unless you're comparing raw photos taken in the same light with the same camera it would be impossible to tell. Hell even my camera on auto will take two completely different photos of the same thing one after the other because the camera re-calculates every time you move even a mm.

Regarding it being more than a 8, the centering is off and the surface or back of it may be letting it down.

Back
Top Bottom