ps3 online

yeh i wouldv'e thought the EA produced live wouldve been better but all my friends seem to play 2k10 aswell. im a fifa 10 man or cod4 ..

I just played my first game online of NBA Live last night. Gonna start playing it more often. That is when i'm not playing COD.

I have both NBA 2k10 & NBA Live 10 on the PS3. I've been a massive NBA Live fan since the 90s & until this year I had never touched a 2k game. But 2k10 online is brilliant. The online leagues are alot of fun. I'm in 2 online leagues & as much as it kills me to say. 2k10 is the better online game.

yeh wiz im with you 2k's online play is awsome, im in 5 running leagues right now which is the max u can join, still i find it hard to get league games sometimes, just wondering can u play online leagues on Live guys???

Yeah you can play online leagues on Live10 but the online league ain't any where near as interactive as 2k10. It's really hard to find Aussies to join it to. I thought of doing one a while back but couldn't find the number of Aussies or NZers.

Back
Top Bottom