PS3 NBA2K13 Online Association

Re: PS3 NBA2K10 Online Season

playing the warriors yesturday afternoon, dunno what happened coming into the end of the 3rd quater, was on a 8-0 run, just before the 4th started, 'connetion lost' came up. i went straight back into the league lobby??

dunno how to work that one... replay?

i be on tonight, if anyone wants to catch up on games!!!

after 7.30pm.

I'll play ya if our game hasn't already been simulated. Its a week 1 game so i'd say it has been.

My nets been playing up lately. So i'm hoping to have it sorted out by tonight. Bloody wireless sucks.

---------- Post added 19-04-2010 at 09:42 AM ----------

VIVO_87... If it means that much to you i'll give you a rematch. I play for fun so I really don't care if I win or loose.

I'll play ya if our game hasn't already been simulated. Its a week 1 game so i'd say it has been.

My nets been playing up lately. So i'm hoping to have it sorted out by tonight. Bloody wireless sucks.

---------- Post added 19-04-2010 at 09:42 AM ----------

VIVO_87... If it means that much to you i'll give you a rematch. I play for fun so I really don't care if I win or loose.

Nah its all good dude, was just bloody frustrating, hope you can get the net fixed up :)

I don't blame you for getting frustrated. I didn't realize my net was that bad. Well the offer is there if you want to. I don't really feel like I deserved to win.

LOL... I think you will buddy. For whats it worth ithink my net is working fine now. just had a lag free game. :eek:) I just hope that if im lucky enough to make finals... that im not unlucky enough to have to face you first round. not that the others in the top 4 or 5 are gonna be any easier though. but id rather face someone with a few more loses.

Didz..... Whats the deal with nets & 76ers? Nets just ignores you & 76ers aint be online in almost 2 weeks. I wanna get my last few games down.

Can't do too much about them at the moment. If worse comes to worse and we have to sim them then obviously they will go in your favour if they haven't been active.

I reckon after the S1 playoffs personally, otherwise some ppl will be needing to complete games in 3 different leagues which may not be possible, if they have to complete 3-4 games a week (or whatever it is) in those leagues

I reckon after the S1 playoffs personally, otherwise some ppl will be needing to complete games in 3 different leagues which may not be possible, if they have to complete 3-4 games a week (or whatever it is) in those leagues

Yeah no doubt I definitely agree. I'm liking the fantasy draft. Makes it a bit more balanced in terms of having guys.

I've played a few practice games with my team since getting Al Jeff and I tell you it's way different having a guy who can make legit post moves and provide a consistent scoring punch when the game slows down.

In S1 Dalembert has terrible moves and Elton Brand is way undersized when making his back to the basket moves.

Guys I'll be on tomorrow night for games. From 930 onwards. Hornets, Digeze, SaMtheraptor etc I'll be on.

---------- Post added 19-04-2010 at 10:28 PM ----------

Hoping to get two games done guys. Preferably one playoffs and one season 2 (as I haven't played a game in S2 yet since acquiring Al Jefferson).

Yer, i should be around tomorrow night for you. After 9:30pm usually suits me best as the loungeroom often becomes free around then :)

I agree with Season 3 draft occuring after Season 1 Finals finish.

We'll start organising it soon as we are now getting to the point where plenty of Season 2 teams have played the majority of their schedule and finding it hard to get games.

I'll send out group pm's soon determining who is serious about participating in Season 3 and from that list (if more than 30) we can use past activity and the spirit in which they play the game as determining factors for who makes the cut.

Also learnt one lesson from the last draft.....set the draft time a week early verbally, but don't lock it into the system until the last minute (Apparently, because we locked in the time a week before and then some players quit the league before the draft actually started it automatically pushed the draft time back 14 hours) We won't give people an opportunity to botch the entire draft process like that again.

Yer, i should be around tomorrow night for you. After 9:30pm usually suits me best as the loungeroom often becomes free around then :)

I agree with Season 3 draft occuring after Season 1 Finals finish.

We'll start organising it soon as we are now getting to the point where plenty of Season 2 teams have played the majority of their schedule and finding it hard to get games.

I'll send out group pm's soon determining who is serious about participating in Season 3 and from that list (if more than 30) we can use past activity and the spirit in which they play the game as determining factors for who makes the cut.

Also learnt one lesson from the last draft.....set the draft time a week early verbally, but don't lock it into the system until the last minute (Apparently, because we locked in the time a week before and then some players quit the league before the draft actually started it automatically pushed the draft time back 14 hours) We won't give people an opportunity to botch the entire draft process like that again.

Good thinking in regards to the draft.

While many of the teams worked out okay - and it seems like the usual suspects are the better players regardless of how the draft turned out (e.g. ben, nick, you, me, ranga, ben ports etc) the draft is still a lot of fun itself!

so would be really good to see if we could get it working so we're on there live. :kick:

Wait till I get a team that can play D then I'll be whooping ass like in the original league 10 - 0 baby! lol
Hell keen for the fantasy draft in season 3. I'm starting to find a few quality players that I should be able to pick up late that will prove vital to my success so yeah bring on season 3.

As much as it kills me to say it cause I can't wait for season 3 to start up. It is a good idea to wait for season 1 to finish before starting up... Once the list of 30 players are complete. How is the order for picking the team each GM wants gonna work?

I'm really looking forward to the draft like the other guys. After playing season 2 i've learnt alot about how I play & what players suit me. So i'll be after entirely different players then what I was in season 2's draft.

Portsie you around for game 4 of the finals?

Failing that anyone around i (Grizzlies) havn't played in S2?

Mattbowen actually asked me to play today so i jumped at the oppurtunity get to 2nd quarter and cuts out he he went offine, so i got off and when i got back on i have a messgae saying WTFFF, lol he disconnected, but yeah reset needed.

Sorry Ranga!! I saw your msg come thru but in the heat of battle in COD i totally forgot to msg back! If your still around in the next little bit yeah i'll hava game with ya!

Back
Top Bottom