PS3 NBA2K13 Online Association

Re: PS3 NBA2K10 Online Season

I might struggle to get my 2 due games done by deadline. Big_tee hasn't even been on to reply to my messages last couple of days, and dent reply previously either. I'll struggle to be on much myself this weekend. However, I'll get the game with Nick done before weeks end I would think if we can extend the time.

Yeah Ive got two losses to complete by this weekend Memphis and Sac

Memphis i may get done (though server down isn't helping) Sac i don't think Ive ever seen on-line..?

Haha yeah posted same time :)

I yes some trades have been put through that were sloped Jimbo, but both owners have been on, are on and are still playing with those teams, meaning they know what they want and agree with what is happening. If someone is wanting out, and want to screw up a team first, they don't really care what they get back and such as they won't be playing with them.

If I had known he wanted out I wouldn't have put that Thabeet/Hayes trade through...that's my bad, alarm bells didn't ring in time. However, we have stopped a few trades this season cause it was clearly a "mates rates" situation, which is another sign of an owner that doesn't really care.

---------- Post added 02-04-2010 at 06:10 PM ----------

Sorry your hopes were up on the trade, I know that feeling when they are then dashed. Thanks for seeing it our way too :) Look forward to playing you soon and seeing if I can get that start against you I got last time! :D :lol: (I doubt it!)

No worries.

I see exactly where you guys are coming from and I guess making it even was as good as I could justify it to myself - but it would definitely be unfair for the new owner.

Yeah mate looking forward to it, I'm leaving my hardest opponents till the end ;)

I got frustrated and lost focus early last time, hopefully this time it will be more competitive :)

Season 1 Playoffs

OK, due to 2K botching yet another aspect of the game we have had to create a tourney to complete the playtoffs. Thanks to Ben and AJ it looks like we will be able to port over the existing teams/players.

Tournament has been created and invites have been sent out to the teams in the playoffs. Once all teams have joined we can modify teams back to their Season 1 State and we will be right to begin.

Season 1 Playoffs

OK, due to 2K botching yet another aspect of the game we have had to create a tourney to complete the playtoffs. Thanks to Ben and AJ it looks like we will be able to port over the existing teams/players.

Tournament has been created and invites have been sent out to the teams in the playoffs. Once all teams have joined we can modify teams back to their Season 1 State and we will be right to begin.

Great! It worked :D Will jump on now.

Also, going to try knock off as many games as possible this week cause I'll struggle after this week to get games done. So anyone I need to play, please reply to my message I'll send round and we'll try get it done :)

Admins can manually adjust the teams if it came to that but it would be a fair bit of work.

Hopefully it won't be an issue for Season 2 and the playoffs will generate correctly.

Should call this thread the NBA2k10 OFFLINE season the ammount of times the servers go down or get stuffed up :lol:

I'll come on now to sign up for S1

Hey boys,
I'm going away until the 15th.
Take it easy lads, don't get to frustrated over 2k10, its just a game :p.

Should call this thread the NBA2k10 OFFLINE season the ammount of times the servers go down or get stuffed up :lol:

I'll come on now to sign up for S1

Can you get our due game done now? I don't think I'll have time before the deadline any other time :(

Can you get our due game done now? I don't think I'll have time before the deadline any other time :(

Just organised to do something on COD now, is there any other time today or later tonight you can get it in?

Im free in about an hour:thumbsup:

Just organised to do something on COD now, is there any other time today or later tonight you can get it in?

Im free in about an hour:thumbsup:

Possibly tomorrow morning...otherwise...I'm good to go round or just after midday on Monday and Tuesday, if Michael lets us do it then.

Back
Top Bottom