PS3 NBA2K13 Online Association

Re: PS3 NBA2K10 Online Season

yeh i mean
coz u were on the phone for 4 minutes then it disconnected
where u on the phone longer than 4 minutes or did u hang up when it disconnected

I walked back into the room while still talking on the phone after about 3 minutes. Saw that it had disconnected so instead of wrapping up the phone call to continue playing, i didn't bother.

---------- Post added 01-04-2010 at 05:32 PM ----------

so whats happening with our game digz?

Well it was a tied game going into overtime so i guess it will have to be played again....kinda sucks.

Well im PO'd!!!!

Just picked up $100 worth of internet cable ran it through the house got it set up on the PS3 and 20 minutes into playing the PSnetwork drops out. I have no idea whats going on but this is farking ridiculous!

Any idea's what the problem could be?

Its the DNS error thing but i have the 120gb version PS3 which supposedly isn't effected by this problem :rolleyes:

$100??? What is that, a 30 metre cable?

Not sure, the only time i ever get a DNS error is sometimes when i click on someone in the friends list, then i back out and click again and it's fine. I've never had any sort of error pop up mid game before.

boys.

have received sam's votes for the season 1 awards. not at home atm but when i get back tonight or tmrw will tally the results up and present them on here.

digeze and ben will get a copy as they are the mods and they can stick them in the league archive.

i'll show who the winner was, who runner-up and 3rd place were in each award and also the all-nba 1st team and all-defensive 1st team based on votes. ;)

Cool, look forward to it :thumbsup:

Will be updating the league archive tonight or tomorrow once these 3 final Season 1 games are completed or simmed later on.

$100??? What is that, a 30 metre cable?

Not sure, the only time i ever get a DNS error is sometimes when i click on someone in the friends list, then i back out and click again and it's fine. I've never had any sort of error pop up mid game before.

Yeah 2 15m cables and a joiner :mad:

Seems to be going good atm touch wood but no ones online to test it :whistle:

If anyones lurking on here and wants a game im on now;)

Guess everyones out Thursday night shopping, footy shows on in 10 minutes so i'll be on about 11ish for a game or 3 ;)

Hey guys just letting you know im going away tomorrow morning up to Mildura for a week so I wont be around for any games or anything like that just letting you know incase your trying to get onto me!

Just finished my season 1 last game of season before playoffs versed alidrew went up by 50 odd points all my players chipped in im feeling good about playoffs now

---------- Post added 02-04-2010 at 12:05 AM ----------

Also digeze for playoffs matches whats the first round of playoffs best of

Mods could you please put through the two trades I completed with Dallas. Cheers.

---------- Post added 02-04-2010 at 01:13 AM ----------

Here are the results from the voting of OCT Season 1 Awards guys!

Regular Season MVP
Winner: Dwight Howard (Orlando Magic, GM Digeze) – 36 points [1st Place Votes = 6]
Runner-Up: Andre Iguodala (Philadelphia 76ers, GM Jimboc711) – 23 points [1st Place Votes = 3]

Defensive Player of the Year
Winner: Dwight Howard (Orlando Magic, GM Digeze) – 40 points [1st Place Votes = 7]
Runner-Up: Sam Dalembert (Philadelphia 76ers, GM Jimboc711) – 30 points [1st Place Votes = 2]

Rookie of the Year
Winner: James Harden (Oklahoma City Thunder, GM VerseOne79) – 57 points [1st Place Votes = 9]
Runner-Up: Stephen Curry (Golden State Warriors, GM Howey21) – 38 points [1st Place Votes = 4]

Sixth Man of the Year
Winner: Mo Williams (Denver Nuggets, GM Nenjabin) – 45 points [1st Place Votes = 5]
Runner-Up: DeMar DeRozan (Toronto Raptors, GM Alidrew) – 38 points [1st Place Votes = 5]

General Manager of the Year
Winner: Vivo_87 (Boston Celtics) – 65 points [1st Place Votes = 13]
Runner-Up: Digeze (Orlando Magic) – 26 points [1st Place Votes = 1]

All-NBA 1st Team (Determined by 5 highest vote recipients in MVP poll)
G: Ray Allen (Boston Celtics, GM Vivo_87)
G: Andre Iguodala (Philadelphia 76ers, GM Jimboc711)
C: Dwight Howard (Orlando Magic, GM Digeze)
F: Paul Pierce (Boston Celtics, GM Vivo_87)
F: Carmelo Anthony (Denver Nuggets, GM Nenjabin)

All-Defensive 1st Team (Determined by 5 highest vote recipients in DPOY poll)
G: Rajon Rondo (Boston Celtics, GM Vivo_87)
C: Sam Dalembert (Philadelphia 76ers, GM Jimboc711)
C: Dwight Howard (Orlando Magic, GM Digeze)
C: Andris Biedrins (Golden State Warriors, GM Howey21)
F: Kevin Garnett (Boston Celtics, GM Vivo_87)

Summary: (Digeze you can put this in the league archive with the results)

OCT Season 1 has finally reached the playoffs, and what better way to start the post-season then by revealing the regular season award winners of this inaugural season.

Dwight Howard dominated the individual awards, taking out the Regular Season MVP and Defensive Player of the Year Awards in spectacular fashion. After helping lead the Orlando Magic to a league second best 24-6 record it was no wonder Howard claimed the two major honours. For the season he ranked 1st in rebounds per game, 2nd in blocks per game, 2nd in minutes played per game, 3rd in field goals made, 5th in points per game and 7th in field goal percentage.

The Philadelphia 76ers saw two of their players come runner-up in both the MVP and DPOY award. Andre Iguodala (league's 2nd leading scorer, 1st in minutes per game, total field goals made and total free throws made) and Sam Dalembert (league leading shot-blocker and 3rd leading rebounder) both had impressive seasons.

In the two other awards categories of ROY and 6th Man of the Year OKC shooting guard James Harden won in a landslide after leading all rookies in scoring and ranking 3rd in the league in 3 pointers made. Veteran guard Mo Williams took out the 6th Man Award after helping lead Denver to the top seed in the Western Conference.

Perhaps the most impressive result of the awards however was the race for General Manager of the Year. After posting an incredible and awe-inspiring undefeated 30-0 season Boston Celtics GM Vivo_87 swept in all 13 first place votes to receive the highest possible score through voting. While none of his players were top 2 in awards voting it is important to note that three of his players finished 3rd in the voting; Paul Pierce (MVP), Rajon Rondo (DPOY), Marquis Daniels (6th Man).

Season 2

Games to be Completed by THIS Sunday, 4th April

Chicago @ New Orleans
LA Clippers @ Memphis
Miami @ Sacramento
San Antonio @ New Jersey
New Jersey @ Orlando
Memphis @ Minnesota
New Orleans @ Oklahoma
Dallas @ Detroit
Washington @ Dallas
Detroit @ New Orleans
Chicago @ Houston
Cleveland @ Memphis
Phoenix @ Portland
Indiana @ New Jersey
New Orleans @ Washington
San Antonio @ Denver
Sacramento @ LA Clippers
Golden State @ Cleveland
Memphis @ Chicago
Denver @ Dallas
Charlotte @ New Orleans
Oklahoma @ Memphis
Chicago @ Golden State
Minnesota @ Sacramento
Miami @ New Jersey
Orlando @ San Antonio

id like a reset or to be given the win against mat bowen
he score 74 out of 94 in the paint, scoring 78 percent in the paint
also the lag was teeerrrrrible!

You'll have to take it up with the mods. I doubt anything will be done though. If the lag was terrible you should have tried to both agree on playing it again another time.

In terms of the points in the paint, below 80% is generally accepted and considering other games have had higher than 78% and have been held I'm not sure you'll get a reset.

If this was do able, ten you would have to get inline! He scored something like 80-85% in the paint against me!! Just have to learn to adjust to it! I did in the 3rd quarter against him but in the 4th lost my sh!t over it!

Nothing is ever going to be perfect, just have to live with the fact that thats the only way some people can wn and winning is everything to them! Id rather lose and play a well rounded game then win and have 75% plus point in the paint! It's all apart of online gaming!

If this was do able, ten you would have to get inline! He scored something like 80-85% in the paint against me!! Just have to learn to adjust to it! I did in the 3rd quarter against him but in the 4th lost my sh!t over it!

Nothing is ever going to be perfect, just have to live with the fact that thats the only way some people can wn and winning is everything to them! Id rather lose and play a well rounded game then win and have 75% plus point in the paint! It's all apart of online gaming!

Understand your frustration aussie but I dislike the sentiment that members have with statements like "the things people will do to win" or "winning is everything to them".

People just play different ways, and most people would enjoy the way they play. I think that's the bottom line.

Back
Top Bottom