PS3 NBA2K13 Online Association

Re: PS3 NBA2K10 Online Season

Haha i have to agree on the loser part. I love COD but some guys take it waaaaaaaay to seriously. I've received many a message from some 12yr old kid i just blew up with a rocket launcher abusing the shiz out of me :lol:

The vids on youtube of 2k11 look good so surely the graphics issue its just a preview thing?

Well I don't see anything wrong with the graphics as a whole, very nice actually, just the players looked a little more cartoony to me, almost a little like bobbleheads?

Hey guys whats happened with the season, kind of fallen away now? I suppose you'll prob be starting up the new one soon seeing as NBA 2K11 came out yesturday. I won't be around for probably another 2-3 months seeing I've gotta fix the PS3 still and pay for a tattoo I booked in yesturday for a few weeks time! Ahhwell it's actually kinda good in a way, been hitting the weights instead and not sitting on the PS3 all day :p

Haha nah it just stopped this time since the playoffs were all stuffing up on account of 2k, and so people started losing interest knowing we'd never get it done both in time before 2k11 came out, and because the playoffs wouldn't work! But leagues are all set to get filled and such for 2k11 :D

Just rang JB, in stock today, so I'll likely grab it on the way home!

Sweet, went to JB yesterday and they said their stock hadn't come in. EB had it next door but i resisted the temptation to buy as a had a gift card for JB. So i payed for it on pre-order and apparently get some sort of free DLC (probably just some MJ shoes). Hopeing i get the call soon. :)

Sweet, went to JB yesterday and they said their stock hadn't come in. EB had it next door but i resisted the temptation to buy as a had a gift card for JB. So i payed for it on pre-order and apparently get some sort of free DLC (probably just some MJ shoes). Hopeing i get the call soon. :)

Yeah I rang them and he said it was coming in today...then he pretty much hung up on me so I couldn't ask if I could come in and buy it today...but hey we'll see since it's easy enough to stop off on the way home! :lol: Hoping! $89 at JB compared to $98 at EB.

Yer, EB will usually match the price if you ask them too.

Ah yeah...forgot that...well since there's an EB 3 shops down from my JB that I'll be going to, I'll be coming home with the game regardless :lol:

---------- Post added 06-10-2010 at 03:52 PM ----------

Walked into JB, wasn't on the shelves. Asked a dude and he went out back. Came back with a copy and said the truck had just delivered them and they were still being processed out the back! On my way home now with my copy :D

Ah yeah...forgot that...well since there's an EB 3 shops down from my JB that I'll be going to, I'll be coming home with the game regardless :lol:

---------- Post added 06-10-2010 at 03:52 PM ----------

Walked into JB, wasn't on the shelves. Asked a dude and he went out back. Came back with a copy and said the truck had just delivered them and they were still being processed out the back! On my way home now with my copy :D

I got an automated SMS about an hour ago saying JB had my copy in. Hopeing i have enough time to duck over.

I've received about 6 pm's on the PS3 regarding a season. At this stage i'm not sure if we will have quite enough for a 30 team league but happy to start a league and see how we go at filling it up.

If there are any spots left if you start a 2k11 league, i'd be keen again!! cheers

psn= ITR_K1LO5

Ive already told digeze that i would be keen!
Anyone tried online yet? Any improvement from 2k10?

Back
Top Bottom