New Orleans @ Washington
San Antonio @ Denver
Golden State @ Cleveland
Memphis @ Chicago
Orlando @ San Antonio
Denver @ Dallas
Chicago @ Golden State

---------- Post added 17-04-2010 at 09:46 AM ----------

Back for the weekend. Will see if I can get some games done with Johnnie for the playoffs tomorrow while Cindy is at work... or my game with Mattbowen as this will finish my 2nd "week" schedule.

Also, check your 'week 5' games in season 2 Ben to see if any that had been played are showing up as unplayed. Seemed to have had about 5 games from week 5 vanish and have had to sim the results back.

Re: PS3 NBA2K10 Online Season

Hey, it says I lost to OKC and Cleveland, each by 2 points, in week 5! Oh wait...that happened...:lol: My week 5 is fine, still got Bulls and Pistons, both of which I haven't played :)

Whats AFL? :lol:

Sweet then the latest i'll be on is 9.30 but i can probable IQ record it anyway if the need be Souths don't play till tomorrow :thumbsup:

:) Figured you were refering to League as your location says Sydney. Usually pretty safe to assume that those in Vic + Sa are talking about AFL and those in Nsw + Qld are talking about League.

I'm hopeing to get some games done at some stage today. I'm basically only after Jimbo though (or Howey but he seems to be MIA over the last 2 weeks)

just played arzbar in a practice match with my new team was 32 to 20 in the first quarrter and he decides to quit and messages me saying i was abusing paint when i had only 15 points in the paint out of 32 dont know what he is going on about

---------- Post added 17-04-2010 at 02:27 PM ----------

soz 22 points in the paint out of 32 and we had about 2 mins left in first quarter so if we finshed the match i wud of had about 60 percent in the paint abvusing in the paint is when u get 80% or more mate please dont have a sook ok

---------- Post added 17-04-2010 at 02:30 PM ----------

also next time put a 2-3 zone defense in wud of stoped me getting in there easily you got to learn d man espaicly covering the paint

just played arzbar in a practice match with my new team was 32 to 20 in the first quarrter and he decides to quit and messages me saying i was abusing paint when i had only 15 points in the paint out of 32 dont know what he is going on about

---------- Post added 17-04-2010 at 02:27 PM ----------

soz 22 points in the paint out of 32 and we had about 2 mins left in first quarter so if we finshed the match i wud of had about 60 percent in the paint abvusing in the paint is when u get 80% or more mate please dont have a sook ok

says the guy who told me to quit cheesing with bron coz u couldnt play defence, says the guy who told nick to stop cheesing with durant in playoffs coz u couldnt play defence..
anyone i couldnt be bothered playing, it wasnt that fun having players charging the paint, all there was was a few quick 3s from nash

mate i dont quit the match atleast bad sportsmanship u just got to chill man. i was going to be like 60 percent in the paint if we played it out so thats not chessing ok so dont have quit next time bad sportsmanship

It's a practice match guys chill out. Don;t like a guys style, quit, and don't message someone. No harm done. Not having fun, quit. It makes no difference. No need to accuse people of anything though via message.

Back
Top Bottom