PS3 NBA2K13 Online Association

Re: PS3 NBA2K10 Online Season

DC with Swish again

he messaged saying dont worry its getting fixed today :D

He said you disconnected :blink: to me on the PS3...thought it sounded false...

And actually it says you did on the website too Andrew. Not his fault this time.

He said you disconnected :blink: to me on the PS3...thought it sounded false...

And actually it says you did on the website too Andrew. Not his fault this time.

Really....wow ummm next time ill look before i speak haha

guess i just assumed it was his connection as per S.O.P, sorry bout that..:thumbsup:

side note....anyone else see Bogut go down HARD against suns DAAAAAMN:eek:

Had a great game with Nick a downright heartbreaker for him, it was pretty close majority of the way, he put full court press on me from halftime which was hard and then here and there hed play off ball defense and i could barely get the ball past halfcourt. He got a bit of a lead in the 4th which i thought i lost the game, butt then strung a couple of good plays together to tie up, then with about 4 seconds left he hit a shot to go up 1, timeout inbounded it to harris somehow Monta jumped up i went around and got a free shot to go up by 1 with 1 second left, then nick inbounded to westbrook and just missed a buzzer beater. good game mate

Yeah real heart breaker that one, thought i'd have my first win of the season till you made the comeback. That lag always puts me off but i can't blame that as i had plenty of chances to take the win. Awesome game even if it didn't turn out how i would have liked :thumbsup:

nah soz, already got my defensive big man with gasol..

Is Bargnani on the trading block or not then?

---------- Post added 05-04-2010 at 07:06 PM ----------

Raptors and Rockets I sent you guys some trades.

---------- Post added 05-04-2010 at 07:16 PM ----------

Everyone - looking to make trades to make the league a bit more exciting. Everyone is up for grabs except Rudy Gay.

Aaron Brooks (79), David Lee (82), Sam Dalembert (70) and Tracy McGrady (76) all available.

So what's going on with Dallas? Do I have to play him or has he been kicked from the league. Cause he's one of my week 1 games but I can't get a game with him no matter what I do.

Also i'll be on after 8 for a game or 2 if anyone that aint played the Wizards wants a game.

I've only got 9 games left & would like to get some games done. I've only been able to get 1 game in a week... I've still gotta play.

Mavs
Hornets
Warriors
76ers
Nets
Hawks
Pacers
Celtic
Bulls

Any of you guys wanna get. Let me know.

Back
Top Bottom