PS3 - AUS n NZ 2K11

Did you end up asking why he stood you up?

Once i was playing a game and my electrician knocked on the door. He was supposed to turn up on Monday but showed up on Wednesday without any warning. I messaged that the electrician had turned up and attended the door. Probably took upto 8 minutes before i could finally get back to the game and he had already quit and taken the automatic win (despite me leading by about 15 points)

Did you end up asking why he stood you up?

Once i was playing a game and my electrician knocked on the door. He was supposed to turn up on Monday but showed up on Wednesday without any warning. I messaged that the electrician had turned up and attended the door. Probably took upto 8 minutes before i could finally get back to the game and he had already quit and taken the automatic win (despite me leading by about 15 points)

Yep he said something like "my parents came home and I wasn't expecting them to be home yet" or something like that.

Either way it wasn't a valid reason. There's nothing worse than playing half a game, and having the other user leave (deliberately, without valid reason). It's hard enough to find time to play people as it is, without stuff like this happening.

Yep he said something like "my parents came home and I wasn't expecting them to be home yet" or something like that.

Haha, sounds like he wasn't supposed to be on the PS3 and saw his parents car pull out front and crapped himself haha. I can relate to that with the Mrs getting home and me running as far away from the PC as possible :)

I just reset the game...no fun in taking sims. Don't really care about whether I get a win or not, just love to play the game :D

Speaking of such...is anyone in this league ever on the game anymore? I've found 1 game in the past 2 weeks and everyone in my Round 1 I messaged to organise a time and no one replied...

I've been checking who is online most nights. The last 4 nights though my ps3 keeps freezing when 2k11 trys to connect to the server. I can play offline but if im online it freezes.

Whats with 2k freezing up the PS3? Just tried to go on then and it froze :(

Yeah mate been doing it alot to alot of people...me included. Try deleting the settings files and the game data file and loading the game not signed into PSN. It's all to do with being online. You can load and play the game offline no problems, but as soon as you try connecting to PSN and then 2k it freezes. I have managed to get in a couple of times in the past week though by deleting things before loading.

Luckily i haven't had the freezing problem as yet. Haven't been online since last weekend but will def get on sometime this weekend

Hi guys. Sorry I forgot to let you all know I will be in Melbourne til this Sunday night. I forgot to tell my admins too. :eek:) I'm sure they are doing a great job. Just ask Digz or Swizz if ya need help. Nenj or Jimbo... Either of you interested in admin? You have both been helpful and proactive?

Great guys... I'm happy to promote you both to admin. It'll make things alot easier for me and should give the League atleast 1 admin on all the time then.

Cheers guys

Back
Top Bottom