Price Guide for Cricket need to know price for this card?

Hi Smithy
U can bid for these cards starting at $399 here..(there were no bids when listed previously)

2004/05 CRICKET Cards Album Set & Autographs (128) #NEW - eBay Full Sets, Trading Cards, Cricket, Sport. (end time 28-Apr-09 10:54:46 AEST)

This is probably about it's value considering individual signature cards are listed or have been listed recently with a total value of $400. Whether anyone will pay $149 for Ponting and $129 for Warne individually is another matter.
The 100 card base set has just sold for $35 and the 19 inserts conservatively worth $50. So if you think Ponting and Warne are about that mark, $399 not too bad. I paid $25 each for Hayden and Clarke.
I suppose u could be cheeky and try your luck with an offer under $400 seeing u can fall back to $399 (always assuming there will be no other bids).
Cheers Ron

Thanks for that I will keep it in mind ;)

Unfortunatly Cardmania are not very flexible or very nice to deal with really so good luck, i did see some sets for sale on the weekend from Chodges75 (ebay) i will track down his email for you if you like, he may be a bit more flexible.
cheers Dan

Yeah he is a lot better, I think I remember him offering me one for 300 - 350, but Im a bit of a cheapskate lately, and just got a base set off him lol

Yeh he is going to try to get me an empty folder! He also told me that there won't be many Ponting or Warne sigs available for a while except for the ones on ebay (horribly expensive ones too!)

But then again these cards are always expensive if we want to buy but cheap when we want to sell Ha Ha Ha!!

i have a week off so i will put together a checklist of all cricket cards (as many i can think of) and we will conspire to come up with a price list!

Awwwwwwh shucks Tim im going all red now!!!
Nah my pleasure, if you have a hobby nurture it, i guess thats why my first wife and i didn't get along, and why my Fiancee and i get along so well!
Happy to recieve details of how much cards cost, but i will start a new thread i think!
Cheers

I don't think i will start a new thread, Thanks to Smithy! for starting this one i want to keep peoples purchase info private so let me draw up a spreadsheet and i will post it out for people to fill in their purchases and their opinion's on cards they don't have. Since we are the 'experts' im sure we can come up with a document worthy of publishing!
As this will be a joint effort, i am happy to recieved any information and ideas. I feel an email to steve at cardzone to price his inventory, may help to set the top end of the market. Wayne has been on the hunt for a lot of cards lately so i will be relying on you for the latest market moves. Tim, Ron, Brad, Liam and the Rest of the Cricket Posse, have great knowledge and i am looking forward to working with you all!
Cheers
Dan

What an awesome idea Dan! :D

Send one out, I have purchased a heap in the last 8 months and I would be more than happy to write down what sets and how much I have paid for them.

"If you build it, they will come" :thumbsup:

Cant remember the name of that movie, it was a baseball one from when I was a kid - off thread anyway:p

What an awesome idea Dan! :D

Send one out, I have purchased a heap in the last 8 months and I would be more than happy to write down what sets and how much I have paid for them.

"If you build it, they will come" :thumbsup:

Cant remember the name of that movie, it was a baseball one from when I was a kid - off thread anyway:p

"Field of Dreams" a great flick, the Mrs and i watch it regularly and a mate and i are writing an australian version!

on another point Does 'the Futera file' have any info about cricket cards

The Futera File is the Bible for Futera cricket cards!!

Unfortunately has no prices but it has all numbers released for boxes, inserts, samples, 4-ups - if you don't have it i recommend buying it ASAP. It has plenty of great info.

Back
Top Bottom