Preorder basketball boxes thread

Anyone from 2020 onwards (rookie) won't be game worn.

It seems 2019-20 was the cutoff for even player worn stuff from Rooks.

All the vets are game/player worn

one of these gems?

oof

5CE49CF8-509D-48A8-8C69-54CD8F16B6C2.jpeg

That's the one.

Gets you so excited with the extra thick card.

I think I'm seriously done with Panini products. Breaking anyway

No chance anyone is paying that price for Hoops

Blowout has them for $120US/$185AU Preorder

I expect they'll get around 80/90USD at some point
I hadn't seen BO yet. $185AU .. is .. pretty good?

At least for low end collectors. I understand Hoops is the lowest of the low, and the pricing far exceeds pre-boom. but pre-order hasn't been that low in ages. Hoping other products follow suit somewhat.

Wondering if prices will spike up again the following season with Wemby mania. Dude will generate a tonne of interest and I envisage heightened demand from old and new collectors wanting to hold a piece of the next big thing.

$120US is too much

$80 is where it should be at.

Funny enough Cherry came out saying worlds first and cheapest yet BO doing $75AU less!

Seems like the Cherry train is running out of steam. US places are dropping yet AU seem to want 2020 Box prices.

Interesting times

$120US is too much

$80 is where it should be at.

Funny enough Cherry came out saying worlds first and cheapest yet BO doing $75AU less!

Seems like the Cherry train is running out of steam. US places are dropping yet AU seem to want 2020 Box prices.

Interesting times
Just saw this online and had to post. Blowout 2018 Black Friday sales. Oh to go back in time just four short years ago.

83685660-5B86-4CBA-BD29-73816CE5A3E8.png

Should be getting my 2021-22 Mosaic Hobby box next week from Cherry.

Ordered it like 9 months ago. It is the last box i bought/preordered and will be promptly flogging it off.

Absolute garbage product. Most boxes have a Dave Bing auto and Dillon Brooks blue /99. Trash
Haha same boat - preordered a Millenia ago (I think at 450 but it might have been 500).

I’ll sit on it with delusions of massive profit and then just probably end up drunk opening it in 6 months.

Haha same boat - preordered a Millenia ago (I think at 450 but it might have been 500).

I’ll sit on it with delusions of massive profit and then just probably end up drunk opening it in 6 months.
I'm tempted to ask to swap for something of equal current value

Hey! Leave my boy Dave out of it! :lol:

I'm with you on this!

The guys a Hall of Famer. Are we really at the stage where we complain when we get an autograph of a guy who made the NBA 50th and 75th anniversary teams?

I'm not sure what current new-fad player is deemed the pass mark for an autograph but there is a pretty good chance he won't have half the career Dave Bing did.

I'm with you on this!

The guys a Hall of Famer. Are we really at the stage where we complain when we get an autograph of a guy who made the NBA 50th and 75th anniversary teams?

I'm not sure what current new-fad player is deemed the pass mark for an autograph but there is a pretty good chance he won't have half the career Dave Bing did.
A rookie i can sell, not a Bing i need to give away for a buck

A rookie i can sell, not a Bing i need to give away for a buck

How many can you realistically sell for anywhere near what that box will cost you?

I can see your complaint if all you want to do is pull cards you can sell for a hefty price tag. If that is the case you will be disappointed with 99% of cards and you would want checklists to consist of about 7 players (apparently all rookies).

Each to their own but seems like a brutal way of going about the hobby though.

Back
Top Bottom