• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

33WING

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Leigh
eBay User
frontier_basketball_cards_and_memorabilia
Voting is finally upon us, sorry about the delay but I finally found some time to do this. Thanks for the support and Good luck to all people in the running this month.​
Voting will close in 7 days.​
All the extra prizes can be seen in the link below, there's a sweet lot available to the top three so choose your favorite wisely.​
bojob - 2010/11 Panini Totally Certified John Wall Rookie Auto Patch Gold #11/25
bojob.jpg
ratsdm - 2010-11 Panini Limited - Material Monikers - Stephen Curry Patch Auto #16/25
ratsdm.jpg
Shaun - 2010-11 Panini Certified - Totally Black Patch Brandon Jennings #1/1
Shaun-1.jpg
karlsta26 - 2010-11 Panini Gold Standard Blake Griffin Gold Jersey Auto #5/5
karlsta26-1.jpg
as.close - 2010-11 Panini Gold Standard - Gold Nuggets Shaq 14k Gold Piece #5/10
asclose.jpg
Jeef.L - 2010-11 Panini National Treasures - John Wall Rookie Patch Auto
JeffL.jpg

Same lol Love it too, Hey shaun if you see this is it for sale? hehe

well actually..... due to pressure from the fiance after a recent purchase, ive put it on ebay, but im not really that keen on selling it, hence the high BIN, but at least ill see what offers come in and possibly move it.

it would be so much better if you could vote for top 3 and say for each first you get 20 points each second you get 10 points and each third you get 5 points and the player with the most points at the end wins and you have to vote for 3 cards and that way the top 3 cards that people think are the best are much more likely too win :)

it would be so much better if you could vote for top 3 and say for each first you get 20 points each second you get 10 points and each third you get 5 points and the player with the most points at the end wins and you have to vote for 3 cards and that way the top 3 cards that people think are the best are much more likely too win :)

I like the idea of allowing people to make multiple votes but the only problem when selecting that option when you create a poll is that the number of votes one person can make is unlimited and you can't see what order people vote in, so people can make more than three votes which wouldn't work, we will see people voting for 4 or 5 & 6 cards for the fun of it and I wouldn't be able to see the order in which they selected.

I could ask people to just post their votes and I could tally them up but that is the last resort at this stage.

I'll see what others have to say about it and I'll take it on board for consideration, I would also like to hear from those that collect other sports and non sports and see if they would consider posting up their cards, this is for all types of cards and I will see if I can get another big player on board to donate a prize each month. Thanks for your input.

Well done Shaun :) now I think it's time to pass that beauty on to me :)... Will send you a PM shortly Maso regarding a few things ;) Cheers man... Hope to be able to buy a few boxes before the end of this month to enter in the FEB POTM :)

Back
Top Bottom