Post your dream card!

chadjaja

On the way back!
Real Name
John Holmes
A lot of OT posts lately and this hasn't been done in a while. Whats your white whale? Or simply dream card that you couldn't afford?

Mine is a Havlicek topps test issue. I know six exist :confused:

1968ToppsTest_5.jpg

Always an interesting thread and a lot of new members here now.

Please pick just ONE card please.

96'97 Fleer Jordan Thrillseeker!

I actually pulled it out of a pack years ago!

Sold it to finance my o/s trip :)

NOW I WANNA IT BACK LOL

I know it's a beef of yours when people talk about new release cards that they consider White Whales, but other than a Barkley Auto, this is the card that I couldnt afford... (and still cant).

I couldnt find the Logoman Auto from Upperdeck, so I chose the Exquisite Gold Parallel RC Auto Patch /34 (players number).
Last one I saw on Ebay sold for $350+ here's the Sample from UpperDeck.com.

image.aspx

I don't have a pic....

But For me it is the Isaiah Rider 1/1 cards - FIVE OF THEM went on ebay recently and I jsut didn't have the cash "at that time" to grab them... now Imagine my chances of getting one has disappeared down the gurgler....

If only they were auctioned a month from now grrr!!!!! Oh well least that leaves money for a box...

replace nash with Tmac and youve got a card i would sell my soul in a second for =P~ =P~ =P~

back in the day this was a must have VC card and i just couldnt dig that deep into my pocket.
Im still looking for one to this day and would even take a single coloured swatch and i think it would be a personal favourite to my PC
next.jpg

My dream card would be a Penny Hardaway UD Game Jersey card from 97-98.
This was his first jersey card. I tried to find a pic of the card but I couldnt find one anywhere!

I would't mind his UD jersey card from 98-99 either!

Apart from that card a Jordan Auto would be nice!

Back
Top Bottom