Post the scammers here, lets keep each other updated.

Didn't backyard breaks pull the lebron triple flawless logoman recently? Karma doesn't exist?

So true.

And I believe they're now getting into business with Fanatics!

So it shows you can be a thieving, lying piece of shit and good things will just keep happening to you.

Have a.look at this video.poted the other day, it so worth the watch to show how sneaky these online breakers are. Ian these guys you would never pick up on how they did this in a million years. Just crazy!

Hats off to the dude that uploaded it.

I even have done a break with them last year!

View: https://youtu.be/Qap3vpKLbsU

Jesus. That sleight of hand shit and on screen potential for hiding/misdirection is laughable.

Not to mention the handling of the product

How crazy is it that they make so much money and still have to scam people for that bit extra, makes me sick. When I start my breaks, I will be so happt to see someone pull a sick card and have them recive it. Juts cant imagin why these guys do what they do, its was so obvouse, but also I watched the video and missed the lot until the guy broke it down. The person that brought it up on the chat was watching like a hawk.

How crazy is it that they make so much money and still have to scam people for that bit extra, makes me sick. When I start my breaks, I will be so happt to see someone pull a sick card and have them recive it. Juts cant imagin why these guys do what they do, its was so obvouse, but also I watched the video and missed the lot until the guy broke it down. The person that brought it up on the chat was watching like a hawk.
Yeah and the way he was jamming them in those sleeves was crazy rough. Again no care factor in the world for its customers at all!

Platinum definitely has form in being a tool...

Anyone else remember the time he went on a rant and then ripped up the Lauri 1/1 to prove a point and then apologized and said it was done for the greater good of the community :D
1652847573641.png

Also his response video to the latest scam call out above is pretty comical if you have 20+ minutes... although you get the gist of it in 2 minutes. I will note lots of explicit language so maybe don't watch on full volume at work or around kids

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlWf9USGlsY&t=800s

Platinum definitely has form in being a tool...

Anyone else remember the time he went on a rant and then ripped up the Lauri 1/1 to prove a point and then apologized and said it was done for the greater good of the community :D
1652847573641.png

Also his response video to the latest scam call out above is pretty comical if you have 20+ minutes... although you get the gist of it in 2 minutes. I will note lots of explicit language so maybe don't watch on full volume at work or around kids

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlWf9USGlsY&t=800s
Its funny I have seen both of those recently, but for got about them, thanks for keeping us updated. Bastards!

I remember back when these video group breaks started and there were a couple of really obvious swaps done during the breaks that convinced me to not allow group breaks as it was just opening up a can of worms.

Can't believe there's still people doing the dodgy.

Some of those people doing the dodgy are earning hundreds of thousands of dollars.....possibly millions a year in turnover and profits.

Some of those people doing the dodgy are earning hundreds of thousands of dollars.....possibly millions a year in turnover and profits.
Yep, it's just crazy that they have this much of a following and still get caught out. I mean if you dont do it there no reason to assume, but if you do do it and all it takes is one person to share it and it spreads like wildfire. I mean the guy that trying to convince everyone is just rough as guys anyways let's be honest, talking and drugs, drinking, loosing cards at the best of times, swearing his head off just not professional at all. They have no hope of growing that business anymore than it has become. It's down hill from here. Woops!

Yep, it's just crazy that they have this much of a following and still get caught out. I mean if you dont do it there no reason to assume, but if you do do it and all it takes is one person to share it and it spreads like wildfire. I mean the guy that trying to convince everyone is just rough as guys anyways let's be honest, talking and drugs, drinking, loosing cards at the best of times, swearing his head off just not professional at all. They have no hope of growing that business anymore than it has become. It's down hill from here. Woops!

If that guy is the face of your company.......id hate to see its backside!

If that guy is the face of your company.......id hate to see its backside!
Oh dude, just a grot. He would of been better off ignoring the scene or having a script to make him sound more professional to his 2.5k.live watchers and 11k followers but the way he spoke, it's clearly coming from an IQ equivalent of a 8 year old today. I just could not believe the words coming out of his mouth.

So here is the full video of the guys replying, I can tell he is full of crap. It was clear as day after the explanation.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNPl54iizoA
I saw a break these guys did with so called "hot packs" a few years ago. It was comical. The packs were guaranteed to have numbered gold cards in there - something that is impossible to know. The packs were clearly resealed and this muppet kept going "oh man, so many golds, wow". The golds were all of shit players surprise surprise. I remember thinking at the time he was a complete clown, dodgy af and a total embarrassment to the hobby. Yet they are one of the bigger breakers in the US. Go figure.

Back
Top Bottom