Port v Carlton (dont wanna put up a spoiler title!)

jestero12

Banned User
Real Name
Umesh Rajadevan
eBay User
jestero12
Great win by the Blue baggers!!!

Looked like a coming of age victory to me...

Gibbs on Cornes, who would have picked that? And even more that Gibbsy would towel him!

Cornes is a sheepdog, scouts around the outisde of packs looking for cheap ball. Wouldn't make it in my top 100 players in the AFL. Good win by the blues, kruezer saved the day, guess with all those no.1 picks you have to win at least a few games.

Good luck next week againt my Mob, the pies are on a roll.

bunch of idiots carlton cost me $400 south australia should just drift a little more south and then west near antartica disgraceful team.

Great win by the Blue baggers!!!

Looked like a coming of age victory to me...

Gibbs on Cornes, who would have picked that? And even more that Gibbsy would towel him!

cornes has been crap since that broken finger wasnt gibbs doing a good job really cornes is an idiot was going to chop it of.

hehe...nah i rate Chad Cornes...gets some easy touches...but you ca put him anywhere, great mark, disposes of it well, and usually covers a damn lot of territory...

Had an off game today though...maybe he does need that finger chopped.

Yeah Kreuzer was good in the last quarter. Starting to show something...

Just to win away from home with a young team when youre down by 5 goals at 3/4 time...will be one they can look back on and say we have it in us...

BTW West Coast are the barsteds who cost me money this week!

bunch of idiots carlton cost me $400 south australia should just drift a little more south and then west near antartica disgraceful team.

:lol: at generalising South Australia because of Pt Adelaide.... Just because no one thought the Crows would do anything and that Port would be up there, Port cop heaps! I love it!!

At least Im not South of the Border like them damn Mexicans from victoria!! :p

Back
Top Bottom