Poor Treatment

norlanian2.0

Banned User
Real Name
Chris
eBay User
norlanian
So yesterday I had a thread that was intended to give other members on the site a better chance of getting magic/star wildcards and it was locked, no reason given and wake up today with a smart ass reason for getting banned. Powertrip

Screen shot 2014-03-25 at 12.10.11 PM.png

People like this clown are not needed in the hobby. People out there who are Searching packs, boxes or cases are the lowest form of scum in any hobby. Not a real collector and the fact that this guy does not get that just highlights why he should be banned. Good call OCT admin

Here is an idea .... you want a good chance of busting a wildcard.... buy a whole box

Dumb question, Only getting back into cards, LOL. What is pack searching?

Where people go searching through boxes to pull out the packs with the best cards and only buy them packs. There have been some situations where specific cards have been in certain packs in certain locations within boxes. Pack searchers come along only buy that pack and get the good card.

It's the reason why companies put in decoy cards or try and make the packs as unsearchable as possible.

Best thing retailers can do is when they open boxes....mix up all the packs....makes it fair for everyone then!

I used to collect basic sets in the early 90s and the only way I was able to get them was to save the pocket money I got , and the small amounts of money I got from mowing lawns an cleaning gutters etc, then ride my bike all the way to the nearest card shop to but a couple of packs.
Can you imagine kids these days doing what I used to do, but unknown to them some clown has already gone through the box and eliminated ANY chance to pull a nice insert from those hard earned packs!

Once again this is just another case of the Mods of OCT looking out for other collectors!

Back
Top Bottom