Plenty of cards : 90s / Autos / Patches / Memos / Etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

OMstar

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Damien
eBay User
Damien_Oz
Hello guys,

Well, after a long break due to a lot of things (new country (I'm in New Caledonia now), new job, new life), I'm back. Well, as a lot of things changed, I also changed my PCs, I now PC only Shaquille O'Neal. So all the cards are FS or FT for Shaqs only.

I didn't put prices yet because I didn't have the time to fix all the prices so if you're interested feel free to make a fair offer and we can work from there I guess.

For the payments, I still got my australian account so I would like to be paid via bank transfer. I'll send all the cards via registered post with tracking.

The link to my tradelist (pics). You'll find a lot of different things... take a look. Davis auto, CP3 autos and patches, Harden 1/1, Jordan UD Bronze, Autos of Shaq, DRob, Durant, lots of numbered cards and many other things.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/neimadbasketballcards/photos/?tab=album&album_id=654563414710273

A lot of cards will be added.

Last edited:
Hey man, can I please get individual prices on

Jordan hill 1/1
James Harden 1/1
Marc Gasol 1/1
Quincy Acy momentum 1/1
Chris Paul TC green patch
The Topps chrome Refractors (Kobe, Bron, Larry, Ray Allen, Pierce)

Yes mate and I got a lot of PMs, was a bit busy these last few days. A cyclone (thank you captain "Cook") visited our little island. Now, I need to clean the garden :D

Will reply to the PMs tonight guys ;)

Just to let you know guys (because I had a lot of PMs about that card), the Bron Topps Chrome Ref is pending atm, one of the members probably got a nice Shaq for it.

Just to let you know guys that I'm answering all the MPs right now :)

BTW, will try to add prices directly on my pics, it will probably be easier.

Last edited:
Hey man, can I please get individual prices on

Jordan hill 1/1
James Harden 1/1
Marc Gasol 1/1
Quincy Acy momentum 1/1
Chris Paul TC green patch
The Topps chrome Refractors (Kobe, Bron, Larry, Ray Allen, Pierce)

I believe everyone got a reply, if I forgot someone please let me know guys.

Nothing for me boss :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom