please delete thread admin..

I think he may currently be "signedfootycards" on eBay - apologies if I am incorrect.

Just letting fellow ozcard traders to stay away from this wombat. After he was banned from this site he started a facebook site titled "signed rugby league cards for sale".As being a collector of 70'S +80'S ip scanlens cards,upon ROSS GIGG'S untimely death {RIP},I remembered this goose had a 76 $18 +78 $17 signed gig cards on his site.So I jump on facebook and put sold under the description{ his instructions} on top of the page.anyway after paying through paypal he sends me message saying due to ross's untimely death the cards are now $40 each even after they were "sold"to me.So just warning fellow collectors to stay away from the facebook page "signed rugby league cards" and he also trades under "ELUSIVE WINGER"on ebay and gumtree.

Still over prices cards and still a goose

Just caved in and bought one of the final Warriors IPs I needed off him for a ridiculous price. Requested and waited patiently for him to send me the invoice with shipping to NZ and instead he opened an unpaid item dispute.

After querying, it was closed, I paid instantly and that was that....no apology, no communication, nothing. What a fantastic way to run a business!

Keep the thread open as far as I'm concerned.

You really think that Philip is any of the above given that he started the thread in the first instance?

No guys certainly not related,best friends or HIM,i hope I have a better trading reputation then that.Anyway I started the thread and I would like it deleted for reasons I will not disclose.

Back
Top Bottom