Players who I would LOVE auto's of....

crows2010

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Tex
Well these are some of the players that I grew up with and would love to have an auto of each of them :)

Michael Jordan (surprise, surprise)
Latrell Sprewell
Shawn Kemp
Muggsy Bogues
Hakeem Olajuwon
Jason Kidd
Clyde Drexler
Scottie Pippen
Mark Price
Dan Majerle
Larry Bird
Magic Johnson
David Robinson
Patrick Ewing
John Stockton
Reggie Miller
Karl Malone
Charles Barkley
Luc Longley
Shane Heal (does he have an NBA auto?)
Andrew Gaze (see above)

Looking to buy, don't care if they are low or high end would just like them :)

I have these Mourning autos available. If you're interested in one send me a pm and we can work something out :thumbsup:

IMG_4305.jpg

IMG_4306.jpg

IMG_4307.jpg

Andrew Gaze eBay

Just thought you might be interested.

Yeah thanks mate I did see that. That bloke always charges the most ridiculously insane prices haha

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 PM ----------

ryawil0, would you be willing to separate them? Could you PM me prices for both?

Thanks!

how ya going mate?

righto i got these old school player auto cards for sale for ya if your intersted bud. and im sure we can hopefully get another deal on the way which i'll be sure to also fix u up with ofcourse.

heres the cards, and so just tell me which 1's (if any) interst ya:

PennyHardawaySignoftheTimes.jpg

CAnthonyFinestRookieAutograph.jpg

DRobinsonTimelessMemory.jpg

DRodmanBlackJerseyAutographsII.jpg

HOlajuwonLegendCanvas.jpg

FlashbackFabrics.jpg

thats the lot there mate for ya, plus way more in my bucket if u wanted to check them out too. plus, with the Jordan card I'd honestly be looking to sell that at a premium, so i wasnt gonna put it up there but then thought i'd maybe show it off at the same time if it was gonna be too much to handle :) :).

cheers matey and speak to you again. STEVE :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :) :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom