Player in Focus cards 2023

@MikeK
Week 3 up and running today.

https://www.tlatradingcards.com/product/nrl-special-edition-in-focus-card-copy-4/

27635699-F6E1-4A06-9FFF-4FD254F62C00.jpeg

Would be great if they did but highly doubt it...... not a current player so would have to pay for the rights to use his image/likeness etc.

One of the all time toughest players.
It’s a crazy world when you have to pay and jump through hurdles to do a tribute to someone. Feel sorry for the world my kids are going to live in .

Sure are. I think you should play it safe with his recovery and rest him for this week. He's too important for the end of the season to risk him so early.
Nah your mob is playing too well for that . SJ has turned back the clock . Must be all that sharks training he got in the shire haha

Just do a warriors team photo this week , or a picture of the sharks fans burning their jerseys 🤦‍♂️

Nah your mob is playing too well for that . SJ has turned back the clock . Must be all that sharks training he got in the shire haha

Prophetic post!

I can't believe the bans our guys are facing for those hip drop tackles.

If anyone is happy to post, I'd love an SJ in NZ.

Prophetic post!

I can't believe the bans our guys are facing for those hip drop tackles.

If anyone is happy to post, I'd love an SJ in NZ.
Yeah I think there’s a big difference from a missed tackle in the rain to a deliberate attempt to cause damage . Think there was a few accidental ones over the weekend .
First 20 minutes the sharks looked led like grand final specials , warriors are definitely a different beast this year to come back from 20-0 .
They cost me nearly $1000 in bets , as much as it hurts to say , a well deserved win nonetheless👏👏

Back
Top Bottom