Player In Focus cards 2022

Topend cards are advertising buy the 4 cards and only pay for 3.Is that correct.

There is a card for each Finals game from last weekend(each $20) however there is a special where you can buy all 4 cards at once for $60 (RRP $20 each) .

1663041793307.png

Tapine was the standout for me , Taumalolo close second . Really won the games for both their teams .

Seen PIF card now on a per game basis....is it me or is that fairly ordinary and yet another money grab, right when collectors are into the most expensive release of the year?
They are in the business of making money aren't they?

I think it'd be overkill during regular games (although not 1 for titans this year so I wouldve like the rookie cards to continue) but 1 per game for finals is the way to go

I've updated all the info to Rd 25 of NRL and Rd 4 NRLW, including 2021 Roosters premiers NRLW and SOO cards.

Included xx of XX cards per week, names of players and their clubs.

Poor Dylan Edwards , first gets snubbed by his teammates when he won the Churchill medal, left out of the kangaroos squad and than they give him a card with no face.
Would have to be one of the most underrated players atm , @Matt26 let him know he’s welcome at the sharks haha

Poor Dylan Edwards , first gets snubbed by his teammates when he won the Churchill medal, left out of the kangaroos squad and than they give him a card with no face.
Would have to be one of the most underrated players atm , @Matt26 let him know he’s welcome at the sharks haha
Hands off him… what a legend

I’ve received following in past week:

NRL Rd 25
NRLW Rd 5

NRL finals
Rd 1 Taumalolo
Awaiting the 3 others - Walker, Cleary, Papali

Rd 2
Recd Murray and Moses

Rd 3 prelim finals x2

Nrl GF set

And awaiting NRLW Semi Final and GF set

Is everyone else still waiting on those cards?

NRL Rd 25
NRLW Rd 5

NRL finals
Rd 1 Taumalolo

Rd 2
Recd Murray and Moses

Rd 3 prelim finals x2

Nrl GF set

Yep still waiting on Tapine round 1 finals card. And the predictors of course…..that’ll be weeks away again!!!

Last edited:

NRL Rd 25
NRLW Rd 5

NRL finals
Rd 1 Taumalolo

Rd 2
Recd Murray and Moses

Rd 3 prelim finals x2

Nrl GF set

I'm waiting on Cleary Finals Week 1 and the Edwards GF and Premiership PIF.

Received the Edwards Prelim card today numbered to 95.

As fate would have it,

NRL finals
Rd 1 Walker, Cleary, Papali
Rd 3 prelim finals x2

NRLW Semi Final

All arrived today.

So just waiting on GF sets now.

Back
Top Bottom