Player in Focus 2021

https://www.tlatradingcards.com/products/player-in-focus-2021-round-13-matt-dufty
@Wookiedragon

3196CA95-72CF-45BE-B086-E4665E629DB4.jpeg

Last edited:
Small in stature, but all heart.The dragon,s need to have I good look at themselves,I can't believe there not willing to sign him for next season.I saw on Friday night that there is a petition going around to try and convince the club to keep him.There was over 6000 names and climbing.Sorry for the whinge. 😤
Paul, well over 16k now.

Awesome I remembered this time..... :kick:

I'signed at 1000ish. I hold no hope they will change their mind as that would be admitting they were wrong.

Small in stature, but all heart.The dragon,s need to have I good look at themselves,I can't believe there not willing to sign him for next season.I saw on Friday night that there is a petition going around to try and convince the club to keep him.There was over 6000 names and climbing.Sorry for the whinge. 😤
Before I knew the Sharks had jagged Nicho Hines I would of been keen on him . Can’t believe they are letting him go .

Anyone got a spare to sell of the R10 Cleary card to a Panthers tragic in NZ?

By the way, love the look of these cards - so good to see action shots on footy cards again. Cool, clean design.

I'm guessing the only reason Garrick didn't get it this week was because he missed his first 5 out of 6 goal kicks (and Turbo sells better!).

Well done to DCE on a successful 250th game :thumbsup:

TLAWW13193_NRL2021_PlayerinFocus_Round15_V1_720x.jpg

I'm guessing the only reason Garrick didn't get it this week was because he missed his first 5 out of 6 goal kicks (and Turbo sells better!).

Well done to DCE on a successful 250th game :thumbsup:

TLAWW13193_NRL2021_PlayerinFocus_Round15_V1_720x.jpg
I watched that game and when I seen manly behind the posts all huffing and puffing with Kieren Foran screaming at them I didn’t give them a chance . What a second half 😳.Titans looked like they were in awe watching them run riot

Turbo, Cleary, Teddy - What amazing talents.

With the game in its current state, you might not see the ball for 15 minutes and the game is done !!

I wonder if there will be further rule changes? Try scorer to kick off?

I will say though, some of the things the touch judges are missing this year when they seem to have a perfect view are atrocious.

The ruck is an absolute mess, I wish they would start penalising for playing the ball off the mark, warnings give me the shits !!

I watched that game and when I seen manly behind the posts all huffing and puffing with Kieren Foran screaming at them I didn’t give them a chance . What a second half 😳.Titans looked like they were in awe watching them run riot
right on Joel, could not have said it better.
Manly are a better team with Foran there.

Back
Top Bottom