Phil Hughes GU/Auto

howzat

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Was over the moon to get this one in the mail
Pictures speak louder than words and you can read all the records broken in the photos

ENJOY :v:

Nice item there Liam. Your cricket collection has come a long way in 12 months!

Who released this? looks great

Cricket Australia released them - I think around $399 on release
Got it from this seller
PHILLIP HUGHES SIGNED FRAMED DESTINY LTD ED PRINT & BAT - eBay Signed Memorabilia, Memorabilia, Cricket, Sport. (end time 06-Apr-10 21:09:22 AEST)
Got it for $150 best offer! One of the other blokes here wall4ace got one for $155 best offer after contacting me, so get amongst it

Thanks for the extra comments too, really looks sick Mrs calls it the woodchip but what would she know even parts of the sticker on the top of the GU piece....

hey mate your bit of bat looks big,mines just a neat cut but looks awesome,my fiance never says to much about my signed stuff but she reckons it looks sweet!

cheers

hey mate your bit of bat looks big,mines just a neat cut but looks awesome,my fiance never says to much about my signed stuff but she reckons it looks sweet!

cheers

Yeah she was just stirring me up Could you post a pic of your bat piece, just for curiosity sake? I see the seller has these for $117dlvd bin now Grab a bargain people