Penrith Collectormania Fair July 13

COLLECTORMANIA fAIRS

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Lyndsey Evans
eBay User
lynd_evan
The next Penrith show is on Sunday July 13. This is usually our biggest show of the year with around 250 tables. There are several Trading Card dealers at this show , normally about 7-8 and there will be door prizes and giveaways provided by ESP Trading Cards amongst others. Special displays include the 1989 movie Batmobile and a cosplay parade and competition. Panthers are playing at home across the road in the afternoon and we are hoping to have some past Panther players as guests during the show.

Does anyone know if this is the correct date i saw somewhere else that its an august date?

Does anyone know if this is the correct date i saw somewhere else that its an august date?
Collectormania is still on the 13th July opening at 9am. 250 tables and displays booked in biggest show yet. Trading Card dealers attending include JaJa's Collectables, Trading Cards and Collectables, Les Topolski, Ray Deeb, Card Grading Australia and ESP who have donated some goodies for door prizes and will be having some giveaways during the day. Some other attending dealers have also indicated that they have cards amongst their stock.

Dk Trading Cards will be there come and say hello :)

image.jpg

I'll be there, have organised a table - heaps of Star Wars + non sports (Base & inserts available)
If you are chasing something in particular, please ask, happy to bring it along *if available

See you tomorrow
Regards
Andrew

Last edited:
The next Penrith show is on Sunday July 13. This is usually our biggest show of the year with around 250 tables. There are several Trading Card dealers at this show , normally about 7-8 and there will be door prizes and giveaways provided by ESP Trading Cards amongst others. Special displays include the 1989 movie Batmobile and a cosplay parade and competition. Panthers are playing at home across the road in the afternoon and we are hoping to have some past Panther players as guests during the show.

Just as an FYI, the Panthers are playing Monday night.

Cheers
Matt

Back
Top Bottom