Penrith card show in Oct

Agentbmoney

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Brett
Hi guys,

Thinking of attending to sell a whole heap of my collection, has anyone attended previous penrith collectible shows and if so what was it like, mix on offer and amount of people?

Cheers

Is this one the card show or the toy show with cards.

Thanks
Heres the flyer:

card show 001.jpg

Lots of 90's nba, non sport and sport base sets, old Beckett magazine collection, NBL inserts and collectibles, retro computer games (sega, Nintendo, Atari) Simpsons comics a few other bits and pieces.

At the moment i'm going. Gary - Westriot - Are you going to be there mate? If so, got any fresh boxes in? I'd love to buy some Echelon if you've got it tucked away somewhere.

guys , does anyone know if there will be many NRL card tables at this show???? I am trying to chase down quite a few 1996 Signature gold signature cards and a 2004 Tallis Captains signature card.... I have never been to this show before and i was wondering who is going from this forum?

At the moment i'm going. Gary - Westriot - Are you going to be there mate? If so, got any fresh boxes in? I'd love to buy some Echelon if you've got it tucked away somewhere.
Hi Scott; i will definitely be there next week. I don't have any Echelon but i am bringing most of my hobby box collection so be sure to check it out. See you then!

Back
Top Bottom