PC Shootout - WINNER! - Supercharged Collection / Michael Jordan!

Choose you favourite!

• Supercharged Collection / Michael Jordan

Votes: 18 64.3%
  • backinthemixer / Dwight Howard

Votes: 10 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks heaps guys in showing your appreciation through your votes- I was overwhelmed and humbled by all your nominations throughout the rounds.:hearts:

Many thanks to all OCT members who supporting this competition - all inputs and comments are definitely appreciated to make this competition even better in the future.

I would personally congratulate Ian/ Backinthemixer who owns the most outstanding Dwight Howard collection I have ever witnessed- thanks mate for sharing with OCT your passion in collection your main player :D:D:D

Lastly but not least, I would like to acknowledge all wonderful efforts and understanding shown by one of OCT finest member - Adam aka DRob50 in running this competition. I was incredibly fortunate to even able to enter this comp after a different format was introduced - It would be tough for me if it was still under the old rule. Thanks again Champion !:v:

Cheers, Henri S.

Looks like the official commentator missed this particular appointment! Just based solely on the single cards submitted have to go with the MJ patch auto - y'all can see my previous rant about PMGs from previous rounds. ...but as usual my vote doesn't count and nobody cares what I have to say anyway. Congrats to all involved - good to see some of that PC cardboard out in the open for all to see!

Back
Top Bottom