PC Shootout - WINNER! - Supercharged Collection / Michael Jordan!

Choose you favourite!

• Supercharged Collection / Michael Jordan

Votes: 18 64.3%
  • backinthemixer / Dwight Howard

Votes: 10 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

drob50

Magic Johnson and David Robinson ON CARD autos
Real Name
Adam
eBay User
None
PC Battle Shootout – The Grand Finale

Well, here it is.... the final showdown. Already we have seen some amazing cards on display and some surprising upsets!

But here are the final 2.... Supercharged Collection / Michael Jordan VS Backinthemixer / Dwight Howard...

I have extended this round to be a 3 day vote. Hopefully we can get a few more votes and make this a close one ;)

Thanks again to all who have been involved thus far!

Supercharged Collection / Michael Jordan

2000-01 UPPER DECK GAME JERSEY PATCH AUTO GOLD version 20/23
2000-01UPPERDECKGAMEJERSEYPATCHAUTO.jpg

BGS 10 2002-03 UD Honor Roll Signature Class Duals MJ/ Kobe 16/25 - Engraved/ Etched on wood
02-03UDHonorRollSignatureClassDualsb.jpg

Backinthemixer / Dwight Howard

08-09 Skybox Metal Precious Metal Green
dwightpreciousmetalgreen.jpg

UD Black 1/1 Dual Auto
dwightudblackoneofone.jpg

PS – Blair Rules!

Re: PC Shootout - The Final Showdown!!!!!

I refuse to vote on the principle that BOTH these cards have other players on them (Both great in their own right).

This is meant to be a FINAL. This is a weak show down between an MJ and a Howard.

I refuse to vote on the principle that BOTH these cards have other players on them (Both great in their own right).

This is meant to be a FINAL. This is a weak show down between an MJ and a Howard.

I kinda feel the same way. That's the worst card supercharged has entered, and while that in itself is incredible, it just doesn't seem right...
Not a fan of manufactured patches. Not a fan of player pictures that aren't actually their picture (and are instead more art). Not a fan of duals in this contest. I'll join you on the sidelines Dom

I kinda feel the same way. That's the worst card supercharged has entered, and while that in itself is incredible, it just doesn't seem right...
Not a fan of manufactured patches. Not a fan of player pictures that aren't actually their picture (and are instead more art). Not a fan of duals in this contest. I'll join you on the sidelines Dom

Understood fellas!! Obviously its just a matter of "I got beaten and now I want to make it hard for anyone else to win"!!! :lol:

Just Kidding!

I have pm'd the 2 guys to see if we can get a second card up each that is new and just a single player as I kinda agree too. Didn't really think everyone else would think that way though.
Cheers for the input!

+3 side line for me too, im actually pretty disapointed its come to this :(

I reckon Adam should make a 3rd place with a poll for the losers of the last round and their final cards

Understood fellas!! Obviously its just a matter of "I got beaten and now I want to make it hard for anyone else to win"!!! :lol:

Just Kidding!

I have pm'd the 2 guys to see if we can get a second card up each that is new and just a single player as I kinda agree too. Didn't really think everyone else would think that way though.
Cheers for the input!

That would be great to hopefully see a final battle of 1v1. Both had great wins with the previous great cards they put up in other rounds so they do deserve to be here.

Both sweet cards. But a dual with MJ and Mamba on those sweet looking wood cards. Boom!

Love the wood etched cards and voted for that but would rather see cards of only the player entered on it also :)

Have updated to allow 2 cards each!! Each person has their original chosen card as well as a NEW card of their PC player on their own - as per request!!

NOW VOTE!!!!

Incredible cards Supercharged:worthy:

u have been the best the whole way thru! u have my vote, i actually really like the kobe mj auto, finding the lack of enthusiasm for dual autos hard to understand but each to their own! Can't think of anything better than a mj/kobe, or m/lebron auto!

u have been the best the whole way thru! u have my vote, i actually really like the kobe mj auto, finding the lack of enthusiasm for dual autos hard to understand but each to their own! Can't think of anything better than a mj/kobe, or m/lebron auto!

We have nothing against the cards. The problem is this is a Jordan vs Howard battle not a best card battle.

We want to see full cards not half cards in the final with other players. In essence it is a shared card, most player collectors won't entertain those as part of a player PC, but a great card on its own merit. But I guess it is personal choice in what collecting a player means.

According to Beckett that is not a 'GOLD' version (Search Results | Beckett.com upper deck game jersey jordan), just the autograph version of the patch card. You don't need to oversell it, it's already an unbelievable card and is going to get many votes, including mine.

all 4 cards a amazing!!!! i dont know what more to say!!!!

Hammm aren't we both Ian (Backinthemixer) and I in for a Tough Gig:lol:
Our audiences are very demanding and set high expectation for the Final Round- kinda hard to please everyone I guess:blink::eek::p

Thanks Ian for the support of the dual player PC which I truly consider as PC player aswell:thumbsup:

That GREEN is a mighty Dwight PC, Champ! wish I had a copy for my MJ too:(

Great battle so far mate:D

Hammm aren't we both Ian (Backinthemixer) and I in for a Tough Gig:lol:
Our audiences are very demanding and set high expectation for the Final Round- kinda hard to please everyone I guess:blink::eek::p

Thanks Ian for the support of the dual player PC which I truly consider as PC player aswell:thumbsup:

That GREEN is a mighty Dwight PC, Champ! wish I had a copy for my MJ too:(

Great battle so far mate=D>

Cheers mate, i think u have it in the bag and deservedly so:thumbsup:

the difference being is that an mj green would break the bank, always harder collecting the GOAT!

According to Beckett that is not a 'GOLD' version (Search Results | Beckett.com upper deck game jersey jordan), just the autograph version of the patch card. You don't need to oversell it, it's already an unbelievable card and is going to get many votes, including mine.

I am just quoting from my Ol' trusty Beckett mag- Gold version is meant to refer to the patch which has less print run that the normal/ silver one

Image-01.jpg

And you are right the Auto is even more scarce version of the above limited run of the patch card:D

I am not trying to sell anything nor I need to do so - the picture of the MJ AUTO PATCH Card itself has done its job extremely well which is to entertain OCT members/ voters in this FINAL BATTLE ROYALE round;)

Back
Top Bottom