• Poll closed .

drob50

Magic Johnson and David Robinson ON CARD autos
Real Name
Adam
eBay User
None
PC Shootout 2 – The Variety Edition

Ok, so after a ridiculously long wait, it is ready! I have had a bit of trouble getting everyone’s cards in, so I have just entered some of my own in to make up the numbers!

The rules are simple:
There are 4 groups of 4 players with a mixture of genre’s. The groups have been made by Random.org to keep things fair .
Each player has submitted 3 cards from their chosen PC Player or series. I will be uploading 1 card at a time each round for everyone to vote on. The player with the highest amount of votes from each group will progress onto the next round. We will then use the next card from each person in the next round and the same again in the final round.

Everyone can vote and it’s up to you if you want to vote for yourself or for someone else. Voting is private so no one will know who you voted for.

The overall winner will receive a prize pack donated by an absolute legend of OCT! (me) At this point, the prize pack includes a Rookie Auto from one of the top 10/11 Rookies, 2 NFL GU cards, some Baseball cards including at least 1 auto as well as some other random cards which I will look for.

Now, the cards:

Group D – drob50 / George Gervin vs Gaz876 / Chris Paul vs Tak35bne / Darren Lockyer vs bdean_182 / Frankie Edgar

Drob50 / George Gervin

09/10 Panini Classics Timeless Threads Prime Patch /10

GervinClassicsPatch4of10.jpg

Gaz876 / Chris Paul

2010-11 Timeless Treasures Rookie Year Materials Prime /10
008.jpg

Tak35bne / Darren Lockyer

2003 XL Jersey Signature Card - one of only 100 cards produced by Select Australia and features a piece of game worn jersey. This card is #7 of 100 and this is the only time Select have produced jersey cards. High end cards like these featuring a marquee player that are in the first 10 are highly collectible.
30338-295d3da72611bf9b96f166e9c8c27fb5.jpg

Bdean_182 / Frankie Edgar

Jumbo Mat Relic Auto. Numbered 16/ 25. From 2011 Topps Finest UFC release. Frankie Edgar has autographed a piece of the octagon fight mat used at UFC 118. Edgar fought BJ Penn in the headline fight at this UFC event for the UFC lightweight championship. Edgar defeated BJ Penn and successfully defended the lightweight belt. His first title defence. The piece of mat Edgar signed came specifically from that event.
2vxp308.jpg

Despite him being from QLD that Lockyer is a monster card. Have not seen a number that low. A cracking card.

Back
Top Bottom