• Poll closed .

drob50

Magic Johnson and David Robinson ON CARD autos
Real Name
Adam
eBay User
None
PC Shootout 2 – The Variety Edition

Ok, so after a ridiculously long wait, it is ready! I have had a bit of trouble getting everyone’s cards in, so I have just entered some of my own in to make up the numbers!

The rules are simple:
There are 4 groups of 4 players with a mixture of genre’s. The groups have been made by Random.org to keep things fair .
Each player has submitted 3 cards from their chosen PC Player or series. I will be uploading 1 card at a time each round for everyone to vote on. The player with the highest amount of votes from each group will progress onto the next round. We will then use the next card from each person in the next round and the same again in the final round.

Everyone can vote and it’s up to you if you want to vote for yourself or for someone else. Voting is private so no one will know who you voted for.

The overall winner will receive a prize pack donated by an absolute legend of OCT! (me) At this point, the prize pack includes a Rookie Auto from one of the top 10/11 Rookies, 2 NFL GU cards, some Baseball cards including at least 1 auto as well as some other random cards which I will look for.

Now, the cards:

Group C – Karlsta26 / Michael Jordan vs drob50 / Tony Parker vs ShueyGaffDarlingNat / Ben Cousins vs Hairyangryfella / LaDainian Tomlinson

Karlsta26 / Michael Jordan

1996/97 Finest Gold Atomic Refractor
IMG_0754.jpg

Drob50 / Tony Parker

06/07 Exquisite Limited Logos Jersey #ed 9/50

ParkerLimitedLogosAutoJersey.jpg

ShueyGaffDarlingNat / Ben Cousins

2006 Brownlow Predictor – Guernsey Numbered 009 of 100
2006SupremeBrownlowPredictorBenCousins.jpg

179.jpg

Hairyangryfella / LaDainian Tomlinson

2007 SP Chirography Football Heroes Autographs Bronze - serial numbered 1/1
TomlinsonSP1of1.jpg

Ooooh boy. Great MJ refractor, though peeled...... Parker jersey #'d, and looks like he just saw Eva...
I don't vote for any I'm involved in but boy, that's a very nice 1/1....... ;)

Winner - Hairyangryfella / LaDainian Tomlinson

I know it shows him behind by 1, but he voted for himself secretly and then won the tie breaker via PM! ;)

Back
Top Bottom