PC help - Signatures on cards since 2000 - Richmond

ihateupants

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Shaun
Fellow Richmond collectors. I’m going to start try pull a list together of all the Select cards that have been released since about 2000/2004 that have signatures.

Taken me a while to really figure out where I want my PC to go and I’ve landed on wanting to get sigs of the players Ive known and loved (not bothering to go back earlier than 2000 due to likely $.

Has anyone got any lists already for any years or sets that can speed up the process?

Cheers guys

Good luck with the chase Shaun! I went through Aussie Rules Collectables year by year which was a bit of a slow process. Be keen to hear if there is a better way.
Ha thanks mate! I actually took inspiration from your collection. When it all boiled down to it, its the signatures of the guys I like most that seems to feel right.

Have had a couple of Richmond folk reach out on PM post this chat and getting plenty of advice and potentialy purchases. ill come back here with some good detail as it unfolds.

Thanks for the link. Going through it now, good one to have.

EA0EAC01-507C-4869-B33D-98207DF16656.jpeg

Flick me a PM mate and I can send you the full list I have built of Select Richmond signatures which starts in 1994.

Prior to 2000 is only 6 cards if you do decide to do the set.

Here is a photo of what I believe is the only complete set of Richmond signatures (less Dusty Virtuoso as I took it end of last year)

Best of luck with the chase 🐯

Back
Top Bottom