Paypal scammer need help!!!

So the seller sent the wrong cards to the wrong buyers? So whoever bought the Gold Medallion probably got the Ultra Stars Gold?

This happened to me a few years ago, different item all together but,

All you have to do is get a letter from any 3rd party member (an Admin from OZcard is plenty!) showing what you got was not what you purchased.

:thumbsup:

I don't see why u have to provide all this if u can just make a claim "Not As Described" and return it for a refund?

Also what's the seller saying and doing in all this if u provided pics and proof he sent the wrong card

Well the seller ignores all emails ever since i paid
i asked for the tracking number and didnt get back to me.
I think im just gona call paypal because i dont think they whats going on,
Because they keep going on about getting it authenticated wich is nonsense.

What do you guys think?

How do i go about getting a letter from here?

The guy does this all the time as in, buys the same card to upgrade CONDITION, don't think for 1 second he's trying to pull anything...
There's pics on this site showing he had an Ultra stars Gold MONTHS ago...

Well the seller ignores all emails ever since i paid
i asked for the tracking number and didnt get back to me.
I think im just gona call paypal because i dont think they whats going on,
Because they keep going on about getting it authenticated wich is nonsense.

What do you guys think?

How do i go about getting a letter from here?

Call paypal and explain....

Or ask a MOD from here to quickly write up a letter to explain the difference in the card you received to the card you SHOULD have got.
Billyhoyle said he'd help...

Thanks Gary for backing me up with all that info i mostly looked like a villain there.
I have pm'd Billy for assistance he said try Graham, but Graham hasn't got back to me.
So if theres anyone else a MOD of this site to help me with this matter i would much appreciate.
Hope to hear from someone asap as i only have till thursday to con

HI Sergio,
The issue is that we also have no have proof of what you received (whilst I trust you), Paypal will be asking us to verify what you received which we can't really do. As I said I am happy to say that the card was not the one that you purchased and is a completely different item, which the seller was selling at the same time. Paypal will probably want us to also verify you, which we can't really do (again I trust you), but in terms of proof of our knowledge of you, you've been a member here for 12 months, with 52 posts and no feedback, so it's not like we have any proof their either.

I have spoken to Graham and he has not written a letter for this sort of thing before as was suggested in the thread.

Was it a CC transaction through paypal? Maybe put a reversal through your bank if so?

Have you tried any other contact methods for the seller? IS he on a forum anywhere?

Have you requested his contact details through ebay? - http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/ebayadvsearch?_sofindtype=9

cheers

HI Sergio,
The issue is that we also have no have proof of what you received (whilst I trust you), Paypal will be asking us to verify what you received which we can't really do. As I said I am happy to say that the card was not the one that you purchased and is a completely different item, which the seller was selling at the same time. Paypal will probably want us to also verify you, which we can't really do (again I trust you), but in terms of proof of our knowledge of you, you've been a member here for 12 months, with 52 posts and no feedback, so it's not like we have any proof their either.

I have spoken to Graham and he has not written a letter for this sort of thing before as was suggested in the thread.

Was it a CC transaction through paypal? Maybe put a reversal through your bank if so?

Have you tried any other contact methods for the seller? IS he on a forum anywhere?

Have you requested his contact details through ebay? - http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/ebayadvsearch?_sofindtype=9

cheers
Hey Bill,
Well paypals request is to get a letter from someone eg: (Mod)to identify other than myself that the item purchased is not the one i received.
Because paypal deal was a direct deal and invoice states in (notes) from seller
(1997/98 ultra stars gold mj).

HI Sergio,

cheers
Ive tried contacting him and hes not worried(no contact)
Ive tried searching for him on other forums with no success.

Another suggestion is to send links to completed auctions on ebay to the same card you received so they can see what it normally sells for, also maybe someone with a beckett online acc can help you by sending a screen shot of what the card books for.

HI Sergio,

cheers

I don't think you need to stand up for Sergio's character here...But in saying that, you guys don't want to get in the middle of this and i understand that.

I think all that needs to be proven is the difference between (1995-96 Ultra Gold Medallion #25 Michael Jordan BV $30) and a (1997-98 Ultra Stars Gold #1 Michael Jordan BV $2600) card.

So all that is needed is some (expert) saying the 2 cards are different and he didn't get the CARD he paid for.

Hell I'd do it in a second if my $282,000 in MJ card sales counts for expertise?

Need to see the invoice Sergio to see what it says... Edit: seen the invoice, you didn't get what the invoice says...CALL PAYPAL.

Last edited:
I don't think you need to stand up for Sergio's character here...But in saying that, you guys don't want to get in the middle of this and i understand that.

I think all that needs to be proven is the difference between (1995-96 Ultra Gold Medallion #25 Michael Jordan BV $30) and a (1997-98 Ultra Stars Gold #1 Michael Jordan BV $2600) card.

So all that is needed is some (expert) saying the 2 cards are different and he didn't get the CARD he paid for.

Hell I'd do it in a second if my $282,000 in MJ card sales counts for expertise?

Need to see the invoice Sergio to see what it says... Edit: seen the invoice, you didn't get what the invoice says...CALL PAYPAL.
Gary thats exactly what i think they want but they want it on paper/fax/document.
I have no idea why they dont eccept photo graphic evidence its mind blowing.

Did you get the invoice screenshot i sent you Gary?

Billy triyng to get in contact with him is hopeless ive tried many times.

Ok guys heres an invoice from paypal i paid
Under notes: "1997/98 ultra stars gold mj"

image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom