paypal question

card_craze

collecting since 96
This is a question for paypal users:

I haven't been using my paypal account for some time (more than 2 years). Is there any limit for sending money using paypal (apart from credit card limit).

Say if my credit card limit is $5000, does that mean I can pay anyone using paypal for up to $5000? (i.e. is there any limit for different type of members? I think my account is just normal account - meaning I don't pay yearly fees (I don't even know what fees existed...))

Thanks!

well, usually paypal has payment limitations... usually, US$100, if u wanna transfer more, u can upgrade your account with $2, and paypal will send to your credit card statement the upgrade code.. and once u entered the upgrade code, , u will get $2 deposit in your account and u can send quite alot of money, for me, i tried up to 500$ and didn't have a problem.. so, i think it's the same here in Australia...

so, all u need is browse around paypal, they will have links about upgrading your account, and read the help file, if it's one time payment and a few bucks, i think that's the one u need to enable as you are using credit card..
and for personal account, we all don't have to pay yearly or any fees at all, i only paid $2 upgrade fee which is deposited after i upgrade..

orelse, enter your bank details and transfer from your bank, that will take 3 or more working days to be deposited in your paypal balance..

hope that helps

I think I did that before, I sent about US$300++ almost $400, didn't have any problem. But that was like 3 years ago, so I suppose my paypal account is still the same.

Reason I'm asking is because I'm after jordan auto, I don't think I can find genuine one for less than hundred bucks...

thanks for ur info, that helps

anyone else?

Yes.. then it's still the same as u have upgraded...

u can definitely use it.. shouldn't have a problem... as we all are just using personal account, just to send money.... as long as your credit card details are relevant and updated.. as i believe they are...

but it's always good to listen other comments.. i might not know much..

Back
Top Bottom