Patrick Dangerfield - new PC pictures + Match Worn Guernseys!

crows2010

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Tex
Here is my updated photo of Dangerfield PC. Currently consisting of 20 Gold DPS's and 4 platinum DPS's. Have another gold one coming in the mail as we speak ;)

Also was lucky enough to pick up these match worn clash guernseys today from Footy Park, Taylor Walker and Patrick Dangerfield. Have grand plans for these :D :D

Enjoy!

imgp0264m.jpg

imgp0263.jpg

They were selling some down at the club, I called during the week and got the girl to put a Danger and a Walker one on hold for me, and she did it thankfully. When I got there today there were no 'good' players left. $120 each.

Very nice mate, love the guernseys!
they'd be "Player Issue" Guernseys, also known as "Match Issues" designed for the player to wear, but not worn in a match. (usually spare blood jumpers)

Would look great signed mate,
very nice pickups indeed!!

Very nice mate, love the guernseys!
they'd be "Player Issue" Guernseys, also known as "Match Issues" designed for the player to wear, but not worn in a match. (usually spare blood jumpers)

Would look great signed mate,
very nice pickups indeed!!

Nah they are game worn mate, not just player issued. Were used in the game against Brisbane up at the GABBA this year.

---------- Post added 19-09-2009 at 05:40 PM ----------

I thought mst of them where golds? none the less they do look impresive all together. Thats a lot of dangerfield

Dangerfield gold DPS's are fetching around $50 now.

Probably about $1750 of cards right there according to eBay prices.

oh wow mate, well done!!
Thats a very cheap price then in that case, top pickup for sure.
Did you get a coa from the club witt them aswell?

why have that many cards of the same player hahaha

---------- Post added 25-09-2009 at 01:09 PM ----------

oh and very nice jerseys, they looked awesome this year

Back
Top Bottom