Past 2 months maildays

jaycmc

Jordan Collector
Real Name
Jeremy
Hey fellas,
I haven't done a mailday post for awhile (because I have too lazy to scan) so I thought I would do one that would cover the last 2 months and do abit of showing off :whistle: All these cards, except for the Iverson, are disappearing into my PC so are not for trade (except for an unbelievable off of course :p).

Alright let's begin..

97-98 Collector's Choice MJ Starquest. Been after one of these for awhile for a good price. Finally got one now looking for the other one in the set. :)
1996-97MJStarquest.jpg

:D 98-99 Hoops Prime Twine Allen Iverson. These cards look so good in hand. Got this in a box that I got from ebay so technically is a mailday...
1998-99HoopsAIPrimeTwine.jpg

97-98 SPX Gold MJ. Again been after one of these for awhile and finally found one for a good price. ;)
1998MJSPXGold.jpg

98-99 Metal Universe Two for Me, Zero for You MJ. Rare card and didn't even know it existed until I got a Shareef Abdul Rahim one in a box and decided to start looking around for the MJ...
1998-1998MJTwoforMe.jpg

98-99 Ionix MJ Hologrfx. Love these cards!
1999MJIonixHologrfrx.jpg

:woot: 97-98 Ultra Exclamation Points MJ. Been looking for this one for awhile.
1997-98MJUltraExclamationPt1.jpg

03-04 SP Game Used Authentic Fabrics Triple MJ/Kobe/KG #/25 Had to have it since it was low numbered and going for cheap
MJSPTripleJersey.jpg

Then this baby turns up which although the scan looks like cwap the card is awesome with it's silver shine...

-

98-99 Hoops Bams Mj #/250 :worthy: Must have for any MJ collection..that's if you can find one for sale!
MJHoopsBams.jpg

Now for the Graded babies...

97-98 Metal Universe Championship Championship Galaxy!!! I have another one incoming...
1997-98MJMetalGalaxy.jpg

97-98 Inoix Warp Zone MJ
1997-98MJWarpZone.jpg

:whistle: 96-97 EX2000 A Cut Above MJ Second one in my PC - other one is not graded though
MJCutABove.jpg

:D 97-98 Ultra Platinum MJ Greats - too bad it's an error - no numbering on the back:mad:. But I know it's real since it has been graded. Scan does not do it justice. Card looks spectacular in hand.
MJPlatinum.jpg

Then finally the new jewel in my collection...

-

-

:worthy: 97-98 Flair Row 0 MJ #/250 Had wasted alot of money trying to bust this baby from a box and finally saw one for sale for a good price so grabbed it
1997-98MJFlairRow0.jpg

That's it. Stay tuned for more additions next month :thumbsup:

bro you SON OF GUNNNNNN!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

boi right now i am freakin droolin to have some of them MJ's for me PC too :drool::drool:. some of them (or basically all of them) are JUST CRAZY!!! :crazy:

man certainly cant pick a favourite. BUT if i had to, i absolutly loved these:

- AI Prime Twine (bloody rare cards they are)
- Exclamation Points (missed a couple on ebay & really want 1 of these)
- Bams (this is just freakin somethign else, SO RARE ITS NOT FUNNY!)
- a cut above (card bloody speaks for itself, 1 of my favourite insert designs EVER!)
- ROW 0 (what a swet sweet card bro! is it the Legacy parallel?)

if u EVER wanna trade anythign from them (even the holgrfx, Warpzone, or Champ Galaxy), plz give me a holla i'll give you whatever u want :lol::lol:. Thnx for sharing mate, freaking AWESOME!!! STEVE :) :)

Some great quality mj mailday, love all the high end insert. I need to catch up soon!!

Wow dude love that triple GU looks sweet as.If you want to get rid of it contact me

Thanks mate, shoot me an offer.. you never know I might accept =)

Yeah the Prime Twines are awesome..I was quite surprised when I pulled it from the pack - it's taller than a standard card and you could feel it when you pick up the pack. I might start to go for the set..too bad they didn't have Jordan in the set though.

Thanks for looking guys.

Some absolutely sick MJ inserts bro, im in MJ heaven right now and drooling all over my keyboard.

Thanks for sharing man :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom