Status
Not open for further replies.

Eels Guru

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jason
eBay User
horo09
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Parrama...349624.m46890.l49286&mkrid=705-154756-20017-0

E3D00962-AF08-4758-B698-13CCB86D6AF7.jpeg

9EEDF775-2B3B-4777-BDCA-1ED7E0850CF0.jpeg

4950FF33-5D3D-428F-8FA5-F7C99DB93D40.jpeg

7820834E-0A27-4663-BAB5-1137B1180EED.jpeg

I have placed another set on ebay plus a set of the womens set I produced.

Hi mate, you will need to be very careful in selling these cards as there are a number of IP infringements I can see.

It would only take someone (like TLA/Players/NRL etc.) to see these and you will end up with a letter from the NRL Lawyers or TLA with a Cease and Desist letter otherwise further action may be taken. I know for a fact TLA pay a huge license fee to the NRL each year to be able to use team branding, player likeness etc......so they dont take too kindly to people infringing on this.

I know a couple of people have received these letters in the past.

If you want to make custom cards for yourself, no issues there...... but if you start selling them and making money from them you introduce yourself to a world of pain.

Cheers
Matt

Hi mate, you will need to be very careful in selling these cards as there are a number of IP infringements I can see.

It would only take someone (like TLA/Players/NRL etc.) to see these and you will end up with a letter from the NRL Lawyers or TLA with a Cease and Desist letter otherwise further action may be taken. I know for a fact TLA pay a huge license fee to the NRL each year to be able to use team branding, player likeness etc......so they dont take too kindly to people infringing on this.

I know a couple of people have received these letters in the past.

If you want to make custom cards for yourself, no issues there...... but if you start selling them and making money from them you introduce yourself to a world of pain.

Cheers
Matt
Matt can you delete this thread please. Sorry again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom